Your Oct/Halloween movie list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Wraith.

The WRAITH, now we're talking classics.

Anymovie that has Charlie Sheen coming back from the dead in a futuristic Turbo Charged Chrysler avenge his death is a winner in my book.

In all seriousness, I LOVE this film.

Easily seen it over a 100 X's

gutterboy, rug-head ... what's not to love!

The WRAITH, now we're talking classics.

Anymovie that has Charlie Sheen coming back from the dead in a futuristic Turbo Charged Chrysler avenge his death is a winner in my book.

In all seriousness, I LOVE this film.

Easily seen it over a 100 X's

gutterboy, rug-head ... what's not to love!

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 There's glorious 80's cheese, even glorious 80's extra cheese... and then there's crusty foreskin cheese. This film is the latter and was nothing short of a hokey-assed 93min flock of seagulls car commercial.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 There's glorious 80's cheese, even glorious 80's extra cheese... and then there's crusty foreskin cheese. This film is the latter and was nothing short of a hokey-assed 93min flock of seagulls car commercial.

You perfectly described a CULT CLASSIC.

thanks pal. :banana

Lost Boys 2 rivals Caddyshack 2 for the WORST sequel of all time

...actually Howling 2 is up there as well

Man, have you seen Penitentiary II? Absolute agony trying to make it through that. As you watch it, it becomes the biggest cinematic challenge you will ever face! You push yourself through it thinking "I know I can do this...I know I can make it to the end!" The acting is so painful to watch, you will actually wince repeatedly.

There's a really cool Archie Moore cameo in there though. That's actually what made me want to watch it. Mr. T does a good job too.

Man, have you seen Penitentiary II? Absolute agony trying to make it through that. As you watch it, it becomes the biggest cinematic challenge you will ever face! You push yourself through it thinking "I know I can do this...I know I can make it to the end!" The acting is so painful to watch, you will actually wince repeatedly.

There's a really cool Archie Moore cameo in there though. That's actually what made me want to watch it. Mr. T does a good job too.

It's that bad?

i'm gonna netfilx it. LOVE BAD MOVIES

ED WOOD collection is a MUST

The WRAITH, now we're talking classics. Anymovie that has Charlie Sheen coming back from the dead in a futuristic Turbo Charged Chrysler avenge his death is a winner in my book. In all seriousness, I LOVE this film. Easily seen it over a 100 X's gutterboy, rug-head ... what's not to love!
That movie about the car? :monkey4 Wow, my dad watched that flick and I despised it. :lol Very cult classic film, so you are right there but I can't watch that. I can watch (I own) cheesy, bad classic 70-80's horror. But that one is bad, man. :lol

I've seen Cemetery Man. Thought it was okay. It has some funny bits such as the Hospital scene when he's shooting all the doctors.

That movie about the car? :monkey4 Wow, my dad watched that flick and I despised it. :lol Very cult classic film, so you are right there but I can't watch that. I can watch (I own) cheesy, bad classic 70-80's horror. But that one is bad, man. :lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture It's not "so bad it's good." That film is so bad... it's worse!

HEY! Those are on my list! :lol J/K :p

liar.jpgposold.jpg

Does your Halloween movie list also include Pretty in Pink, Mystic Pizza and Can't Buy Me Love? :dunno

NAM,

stop being a:
Troll_Cover.jpg

you amuse me, if I don't agree with your opinion, you launch these childish attacks to make yourself feel better. The signature of someone who has little to no confidence in themself. It's OK there are classes for that type of thing.

back to my movie collection & the Pretty in Pink Nonsense:

OK, I'm calling you out, i'll take a picture of my movie rack .... you take a picture of yours. We'll both post the pics here and we'll see who's movie collection is laughable.

TONIGHT'S MOVIE:
Rosemary's Baby: quite possibly the finest Horror film ever created.

NAM,

stop being a:
Troll_Cover.jpg

you amuse me, if I don't agree with your opinion, you launch these childish attacks to make yourself feel better. The signature of someone who has little to no confidence in themself. It's OK there are classes for that type of thing.

back to my movie collection & the Pretty in Pink Nonsense:

OK, I'm calling you out, i'll take a picture of my movie rack .... you take a picture of yours. We'll both post the pics here and we'll see who's movie collection is laughable.

TONIGHT'S MOVIE:
Rosemary's Baby: quite possibly the finest Horror film ever created.

WTF does that have to do with anything? Oh, that's right, you're trying to change the topic because you posted your love for a skidmark of a movie and we all laughed at you for it. :rolleyes:

Back