Your Oct/Halloween movie list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The WRAITH, now we're talking classics.

Anymovie that has Charlie Sheen coming back from the dead in a futuristic Turbo Charged Chrysler avenge his death is a winner in my book.

In all seriousness, I LOVE this film.

Easily seen it over a 100 X's

gutterboy, rug-head ... what's not to love!

"Man, this ^^^^'s got some kick!!"

Absolutely hilarious.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 There's glorious 80's cheese, even glorious 80's extra cheese... and then there's crusty foreskin cheese. This film is the latter and was nothing short of a hokey-assed 93min flock of seagulls car commercial.

And, Nam, you're damn right it's '80s cheese, but it doesn't change my fond memories of it! I also remember watching Deadly Friend and The Gate on Channel 11's "Shock-tober" marathon.

But y'know, that's the great thing about posting these lists...the wide range of movies we enjoy. Personally, I still think it's a fun movie to watch, and it holds up well for me. That's all that matters IMO.

"Man, this ^^^^'s got some kick!!" Absolutely hilarious. And, Nam, you're damn right it's '80s cheese, but it doesn't change my fond memories of it! I also remember watching Deadly Friend and The Gate on Channel 11's "Shock-tober" marathon. But y'know, that's the great thing about posting these lists...the wide range of movies we enjoy. Personally, I still think it's a fun movie to watch, and it holds up well for me. That's all that matters IMO.
NowThe Gate is awesome! I just saw a new dvd editon I have to get.

I really deviated from my list. I didn't realize how busy the horror section is at blockbuster before Halloween. Netflix really need to expand their instant view Horror library. There aint much in it. Is Clive Barker's Book of Blood worth watching???

Yesterday I watched Near Dark and Poltergeist.... when I wasn't running to go throw up. :lol

NEAR DARK: cool flick, great cast. Said to be the "king" of teenage vampire films, i still think Lost Boys owns that title.

POLTERGEIST: I lovwe this movie, like JAWS, yet another potent PG rated film.

just watched night of the living dead again last night. such a freaking awesome movie. i had forgotten the zombies are actually pretty creeepy...somewhat fast moving and 'intelligent' enough to try and open car doors and pick up things to use (rock to smash a window). might be at the top of my list again for favorite zombie movie.

Night Of The Living Dead was great but the Dawn Of The Dead remake is my favorite zombie movie. That movie kicks ass!

Savini's NOLD remake is my favotire zombie film.

Followed by Peter Jackson's DEAD ALIVE

closely followed by Re-Animator

folllowed by Return of the Living Dead

Back