Your Oct/Halloween movie list

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of great films here, but am I the only one who has to watch the Crow religiously on Devils night?

I think you missed my previous post.

Here are a few,

Lost Boys
American werewolf in London
Army of Darkness
Interview with a Vampire

My wife always watches Hocus Pocus and Nightmare before Christmas

and I religiously watch every Devil's night Oct 30th The Crow and have done so for the last 6 or 7 years.

The number means the date i will be watching...

1.The hills have eyes (remake)
2.The Hills have eyes 2
3.Shaun of the dead
4.28 days later
5.28 weeks later
6.sleepy hollow
7.Donnie Darko
8.Children of the corn
9.Hellsing
10.The phantom of they opera (silent)
11.Frankenstein
12.Frankenstein(1994)
13.IT
14.The Texas Chainsaw massacre: The Beginning
15.Texas Chainsaw massacre (remake)
16.Texas chainsaw massacre
17.Freddy Vs Jason
18.Nightmare on elm street
19.Nightmare on elm street 2
20.Nightmare on elmstreet 3
21.Nightmare on elmstreet 4
22.Nightmare on elmstreet 5
23.New Nightmare
24.The Excorcist
25.The Ring
26.The Ring 2
27.The shinning
28.The shining again
29.A nightmare on elmstreet again
30.Halloween 2
31.Halloween

Here's my list for the breakdown of October:
1. Night of the Living Dead and the remake
2. Dawn of the Dead and the remake
3. Day of the Dead
4. Land of the Dead
5. Diary of the Dead
6. TCM (remake)
7. TCM: the beginning
8. Carrie
9. 28 Days Later
10. 28 Weeks Later
11. The Shining
12. Halloween (Remake)
13. Halloween 2 (Remake)
14. Halloween
15. Halloween 2
16. Friday the 13th (Remake)
17. Friday the 13th
18. Friday the 13th 2
19. Friday the 13th 3
20. Friday the 13th 4
21. Friday the 13th 5
22. Friday the 13th 6
23. Friday the 13th 7
24. Friday the 13th 8
25. A Nightmare on Elm Street
26. A Nightmare on Elm Street 2
27. A Nightmare on Elm Street 3
28. A Nightmare on Elm Street 4
29. Midnight Meat Train
30. Splinter and The Crow
31. Halloween, Halloween (Remake), Halloween 2 and whatever else is playing at the big party.

I started off the month by watching "My Bloody Valentine" for the first time...... Thought it was silly funny! :lol

just watched it in preparation for Halloween Horror Nights tho :rock

Indeed :rock

30 more days til Halloween, Halloween, Halloween, 30 more days til Halloween, Silver Shamrock.

I'm trying to find this on DVD. It doesn't have Michael in it, but I still find it to be a good movie.

Kicked off my horror movie marathon tonight! Just finished the original Nightmare on Elm Street.

Nice!!! Easily the best one of all. I got conned out of not watching Halloween today, instead the GF wanted to watch Die Hard--- how can I say no to Die Hard???

Evil Dead films
Sleepy Hollow
Corpse Bride

I'll be picking up Trick 'r Treat on Blu-ray Tuesday. :winkpumpk

1. Zombieland 11/10
2. Land of the Dead 8/10
3. Return of the Living Dead 3 7/10
4. The Hitcher (original) 8/10

Started my movie marathon with The Happening. It's a bit hard cause my sweetie pie isn't much for the horror. Had to turn off Jeepers Creepers last night. So I'll be watching that alone, tonight, in the dark. YAY, my favorite. We got through The Hitcher today though.

After JC [alone] we'll watch The Mist and Dawn of The Dead. Hopefully there will be no turning off of those! Otherwise I'm on my own watching them again. I love sharing my passion for horror, and Thrillers but ok...

Just started my list last night with A Nightmare On Elm Street and A Nightmare On Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors. I then ended the night with Friday The 13th (2009). :rock

Monday I'll do more, possibly the original and remake of House On Haunted Hill. I have over 30 I'm going through.

This year, my goal is to finally watch the Predator & Alien movies. I have seen plenty of Nightmare on Elm Streets, Friday the 13ths, and Halloweens to get me by this year. I haven't seen any Predator or Alien movies whatsoever. I winded up picking up Predator tonight at Walmart to get the ball rolling...If there are any sequels that I should avoid, please let me know....

Started my movie marathon with The Happening. It's a bit hard cause my sweetie pie isn't much for the horror. Had to turn off Jeepers Creepers last night. So I'll be watching that alone, tonight, in the dark. YAY, my favorite. We got through The Hitcher today though.

After JC [alone] we'll watch The Mist and Dawn of The Dead. Hopefully there will be no turning off of those! Otherwise I'm on my own watching them again. I love sharing my passion for horror, and Thrillers but ok...

Hope you turned off The Happening. What a ^^^^ film.

Back