Your Most Satisfying Achievement/Trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't we do this in another thread already???

Anyway, easy one for me... finishing all 50 levels of Horde on Insane mode in Gears 2... by myself!!! :yess:

Platinum Trophy for Arkham Asylum was probably the most rewarding (Shock and Awe Extreme Challenge map is a pain in the a$$)

But my platinum in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 will forever hold a place for me as well.

Resident Evil 5: Run the Gauntlet Trophy (Desperate Escape on Professional) achievement, I was up until 5 in the morning with my pal in Co-op !

I really want that trophy!

AI isnt good enough for it and i only have 2 mates that ive played with it online and they are not ... good enough to professional it with me. :(

My most satisfying was probably the Batman:AA platinum trophy, the damn combat challenges were a major pain :gah:

Not the most difficult, but definitely fulfilling was the trophy fir completing the Tier One difficulty in the newest Medal of Honor game. You die quicker, limited ammo on your primary weapons, and you have a time limit.

Mine would probably be the Trophy of Zeus for the HD Release of the original God of War. Mainly cuz it's my favorite game of all time and it was a blast completing the game 100%

"Abstergo Employee of the Month", an online trophy from Assassin's Creed Brotherhood! :thud: Aside from "Star 69" from Modern Warfare 2, I think that this was the hardest trophy that I've ever gotten, to date. To top it off, Ubisoft made it a bronze trophy!!!! :slap

Not even some of the top players on the leader boards managed to get it, and I honestly believed that just I lucked out.. the trophy message just popped up on my screen a few days ago, unexpectedly when I was running around.

Well, this thread's been dead for nearly a year - just thought that I'd necropost and bump it up.

I finally platinum'd Arkham City several days ago. It wasn't the hardest trophy that I've gotten (see my post above :lol), but it was still pretty satisfying.

How's trophy hunting been for the rest of you?

Well, this thread's been dead for nearly a year - just thought that I'd necropost and bump it up.

I finally platinum'd Arkham City several days ago. It wasn't the hardest trophy that I've gotten (see my post above :lol), but it was still pretty satisfying.

I can agree on Arkham City's platinum (very satisfying).

Have you gone after the challenge room trophys for the other characters like catwoman? I think her campaign trophy was the last one i needed for 100%.

It wasn't very satisfying; I'm still more satisfied by my Arkham Asylum trophy. Don't get me wrong, it was very satisfying seeing that Platinum trophy, but when I look at it and see that it's only 80 something percent, I feel like I haven't truly earned it, but those Challenge Maps drained so much out of me that I have very little desire to put it back in. I still haven't even finished Harley Quinn's Revenge yet.

NIce!!! :rock I keep telling myself I"m going to go back and finish this one so I have the Platinum for both games, but I keep adding games to my list of backlogs.

Back