Your Most Satisfying Achievement/Trophy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet bragging thread!

Ninja Gaiden II:
Completed Master Ninja Mode/Completed all Missions on Master Ninja Mode

I'd say the latter was more difficult. The most difficult thing I ever had to endure for an achievement... probably won't ever be topped.

Some achievements are time consuming, some are just hard. This is both.

Totally agree with this. I got the Master Ninja achievement. I never finished the Gold medal achievement for mission mode though. Master Ninja was ridiculously hard. I think MM was harder though to beat on a difficulties and the gold medals were insane too. Never be topped for me.

M hm. I think they should have given separate achievements for those extra portal challenges in the MNM story mode... now THOSE were true tests of endurance. I heard you could have just skipped them... I did them all for no reason!!

Honestly, I don't think they play-tested Master Ninja Mode... you need to lose a bit of your sanity to beat these.

M hm. I think they should have given separate achievements for those extra portal challenges in the MNM story mode... now THOSE were true tests of endurance. I heard you could have just skipped them... I did them all for no reason!!

Honestly, I don't think they play-tested Master Ninja Mode... you need to lose a bit of your sanity to beat these.

The Tests of Valor in MNM were INSANE. I beat them all just for piece of mind, but it was no easy task. Man what a challenge.

I agree. Those Insidinary Shuriken Ninjas were ridiculous. I thought Ninja Gaiden on Very Hard and Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja were hard until I played Ninja Gaiden 2 on Master Ninja. I was so mad all the time playing that. I didn't have one moment of fun.
Although, Chapter 11 (the TDS chapter) was EPIC as hell.

Off the top of my head....Probably beating Prototype on the hardest difficulty...sooo much frustration. That or just getting all the achievements for the first Dead Rising...namely the 7 day survivor one...cause I had to do it twice :gah:

Oh yeah, Dead Rising....the Mega Man gun was also hard, considering I didn't have a map of the parking garage and always had the car break down in the wrong sections and getting owned. But after a few more trys and countless hours later, I finally got it!

I'd say that getting the "Star 69" trophy in Modern Warfare 2 was my most satisfying trophy. The game was insanely hard, mainly because I played the spec ops missions on solo (except for the two co-op missions). It took me well over a month to finish "Wetwork" and "High Explosive". I almost broke my controller out of frustration, after losing to the Juggernauts so many times :lol.

This is my pic as well without question. Some of those spec ops were SO hard. Wetwork was the last one I needed and it took so many tries.,

I know there isn't an actual trophy for this, but has anyone gotten all the Flags and crosses in Assassins Creed 1?

I just got the 100% completion Master Assassin on AC2.

There are achievements for Assassin's Creed 1 on the Xbox 360, and yes, I have collected all the feathers and flags in that game.

But the achievement I'm most proud of is Completing Inferno Difficulty on Earth Defense Force 2017. The last 10 or so levels are simply chaotic.

I just got the platinum for God of War III! Not as hard as I thought that it would be. The only really challenging part was the final battle with Zeus. But, still pretty satisfying...

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Platinum Trophy (those missions for each character made this very difficult to obtain for me.)

SmackDown vs. RAW 2011 -Man of 1,004 Holds trophy (this trophy was absolutely ridiculous and held up my platinum trophy.)

Tried to do the same on Fallout 3. I pretty much did, but refuse to play the game again for the Neutral and Evil achievements

I found the easiest way to do it was to save my game 100 or so experience points shy of the achievement level. Then, I'd simply steal stuff until I had negative karma, killed a couple of citizens, and got the evil achievement. Reload, steal until I'm neutral, kill some creatures, and obtain the netral one. Reload and play normally for the good one.

Damn right! :hi5:

Tried to do the same on Fallout 3. I pretty much did, but refuse to play the game again for the Neutral and Evil achievements

in Fallout 3 l think l got about 900 acheivments out of it. l got most of the good neutral and evil achevments at the certain level. what l did was save right before leveling up and steal lots. then kill enough people to turn neutral or evil at the same time as leveling up. l would get neutral first then reload and get the evil achievment, it didn't take long to get them by doing that.

now l can't waite for Skyrim.

Gears of War 2 : Blood on the Sand

Not because it was difficult but because it was achieved with the help of my brothers! :rock

Back