Your most anticipated PF that is NOT Indy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What PF are you anticipating the most?

• Total voters
where's the "forget PFs! Bring on the 1:6th figures!" option?

anywho, I voted Henry Jones. Mostly because I want his 1:6th figure the most too.

I think Mola Ram would make an awesome PF! You could easily get so much character out of a single pose with that one!

. . . . . . Indy? . . . . .

Anyways, I voted Marion. Actually, it'd be pretty cool to have a two-pack type PF with Marion and Indy tied to the light post at the end of Raiders. Or at least that would make a nice diorama.

Mola Ram with light up heart would indeed be bad ass, but I'm in a Karen Allen kinda mood and voted Marion in bar outfit looking coy and holding the headpiece.
“Indiana Jones. I always knew some day you’d come walking back through my door. I never doubted that. Something made it inevitable.”

I pretend not seeing the poll, because I don't want any other Indy PF's

so the most anticipated has to be Red Skull !!!!

I'd say either Creature From the Black Lagoon or Anakin. :rock2
The Creature.

Apart from Indy every other character is secondary. No point them even making them as far as I'm concerned. If they can secure the rights to Connery, then a Jones Snr would be a goer. The rest would probably lose them money, but you never know, Sideshow do take risky gambles. I won't be interested in them though, Connery or no.

where's the "forget PFs! Bring on the 1:6th figures!" option?

The 1/6 is an extremely nice figure, but there really is no contest. No 12 inch figure can compete with a homerun PF.

3905_press05-001.jpg
040908_toyfare01.jpg

Well, I'm hoping that with SSC's reputation for making grotesque villains... we will get a Mola Ram. I'm sure the twisted minds at Sideshow would relish such an opportunity. I know if I were there, I'd be lobbying for the same thing.

Too cool to pass up. It would sell. :rock

Back