Your Marvel Line-Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xYx

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just a distraction from the regular discussions regarding man-faced PFs & "overpriced" statues that people are clamoring about...

What "line-up" would you be most interested in for Sideshow to tackle that would surely make your wallet bleed dry? Be it PFs, Comiquettes or Dios, let's hear them...

Mine would be the Thunderbolts team, preferably in PF form or The Sinister Six.
38787-6020-43591-1-thunderbolts_super.jpg

136952-41541-sinister-six.jpg

And replace Citizen V with Baron Zemo...

I would like to see more dioramas, like the Hulk Vs Spiderman dio. That thing is glorious but I only found out about it when it was too late.

Dark Avengers
X-Force
Hulk family as seen in Old Man Logan
Deadpool Corps
Maximum Carnage

First and foremost, a well-done classic Jean Grey Phoenix 1/4th PF.

Jim Lee X-Men and X-Men Villain PFs done correctly without horrid man-face, unnatural sculpts or toddler paint applications. FYI, this is a serious response.

I'd like to see the New Avengers line-up in 1/4 scale comiquettes;

Iron Fist
Dr Strange
Luke Cage
Daredevil
Ronin
Spider-Woman

The other major team members have already been made, but they are more of the main characters and less fringe or underground in the comics.

I second on New Avengers!! That's Marvel flagship title for the past decade, this needs to be made!

detail.jpg
New_Avengers_by_Alex_Ross.jpg

Also would like to see Dark Avengers, and Astonishing X-men 1:4 PF. I think a high quality 1:4 Armor statue would look really cool..

tumblr_lznh22hGu81qh2loco1_500.jpg
$%28KGrHqZ,!k4E2ERPHGOnBNjjNCU4yw~~_35.JPG

GSAstonishingX-Men01Cover.jpg

Last edited:
Hulk Family? Seriously?
Those were basically random people.

I'm down with the Astonishing X-Men, mainly Wolvie, Cyke, Beast, Emma, Kitty, Pietro & Armor.

And the New Mutants would be nice with the matching uniforms.
I don't know about Ronin though but it could work out with switchout heads of Echo & Hawkeye.

Back