Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scored nice set of blu ray quality De-specialized Classic trilogy. Probably nicer than anything Disney will eventually give us given how fans really take the attention to detail thing to the next level.

Friend at work got the BTAS blu in mail via envelope. Needless to say, it was not in good shape. But unlike me, he is not OCD. He was like, 'no biggie.' My mouth dropped. LOL

SteelBooks picked up in the last week:

wgym0x.jpg

Though I wasn't initially sold on the design, I have to admit that I'm pretty impressed by the detail and debossing on the Incredibles 2 SteelBook.

Spoiler Spoiler:

New release of Grindhouse:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The Shape of Water SteelBook. Luckily, I was able to cancel my import copy of this when they surprisingly announced a domestic release.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And BluFans The Last Jedi SteelBook with Double Lenticular Slip...couldn't bring myself to open it yet (I didn't get BluFan's The Force Awakens and the OCD completist in me is unsure I want to go down this slippery slope), so I included some photos of the SteelBook from other users at www.blu-ray.com...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Haven't opened either copy of Kill Bill yet. Grabbed them primarily because I know they are out of print...but the two I grabbed aren't in great condition.

Every for the past 4 year during the month of October I do a 31 days of horror movie marathon. This year I decided to go back and do a 31 days of the B&W era from the 1920’s to 1960’s. Aside from the Universal Monster movies (which I have watched before) I started watching Turner Movie Classics and recorded movies I never watched or heard of including Karloff Walking Dead, Bedlam, Isle of the Dead, City of the Dead, Tingler etc. I started PVRing Hammer Horror movies which I could not watch in Octber (due to them being in colour) but and watching now. In my 40+ years I have always seen Peter Cushing as Tarkin. I am now three Hammer Horror movies deep in the Frankenstein series and I will always see him differently when watching SW now. Anyways I’m hooked on the old school now and picked up this haul from craigslist for $2 to $3 each. (some are worth much much more on ebay/amazon)

unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg

I double-dipped on Incredibles 2, got the 4K steelbook when though I have the 3D on order.

There were still tons of the steelbooks on the shelves at BB, even though it was a day after release.

Is this the true non-directors version?

Can I still get?

Yes and yes.

They say it's limited to 1000 but it's not numbered so if they wanted, they could just press some more if it turns out to be very popular which i'm guessing it will once more and more people find out it's the theatrical cut.

Back