Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Please let me know.

It says A,B,C on the back... So unless there are more codes than that I'd say it's region free.
It has this logo as well:

lens7460982_1255059355blu-ray-codes.GIF

Out of curiosity, does anyone have duplicate bluray movies they might want to trade up? Open or not. I have Thor 3D bluray, bluray, DVD combo, and same with avengers to part with.

As for new additions... the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Avengers collection thingy.

Picked up big trouble in little china at target for 7 bucks. I have seen it a ridiculous number of times but didn't have it on blu ray.

Went to the States and picked up Chronicle (2012) at Target for $15 with a mint slip cover... About time, because my local Best Buys and such either had no slipcover, or they were in terrible condition.

Picked up big trouble in little china at target for 7 bucks. I have seen it a ridiculous number of times but didn't have it on blu ray.

Not to rain on your parade, but Best Buy is currently having a sale on select titles, 2 for $7.99, both online and in store. Big Trouble in Little China is one of the titles, along with the following...

Big Trouble in Little China
I Love You, Beth Cooper
Cedar Rapids
The Rocker
My Cousin Vinny
Super Troopers
Date Night (most have the lenticular slip)
City Slickers
Dude, Where's My Car?
Back to School
Napoleon Dynamite
All About Steve
Office Space
There's Something About Mary
Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
Young Frankenstein

:lol Not raining on it at all. Easy enough to check them out. Don't think there is anything on that list that i want but thanks for the head's up. Will check them out on my lunch break.

Back