Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have a low end Best Buy store. The ad says a minimum of 5 per store.

They are out of the blu-ray version online. I didn't get to go get mine today so they'll probably be out by tomorrow. I hate living in a town that has no stores except a raggety KMart. :mad:

So what's the extra on the exclusive edition ?

I haven't watched the bonus stuff yet, but this is from the CD case.......

"Shootin' Zombies with Ruben Fleischer" where he talks about creating the slow-motion, zombie attacking sequences and shows some never before seen footage of other zombie attacks.

and

Behind the scenes with the cast and crew of Zombieland.

The "Nut up or Shut Up" Edition from BestBuy.....

ZombielandBlu.jpg

Last edited:
After enjoying the start of the final season of Lost, I now have to decide if I'm going to buy all the seasons on blu in anticipation of the end of season 6, or wait to see if they come out with some amazing, super duper version with everything. Of course, the problem with that will be the price. It's one thing to spend $300 on 6 seasons when you do it $50 at a time, and quite another to plop down all $300 at once.

Hmmmm - they're on sale for $45 a season right now at Best Buy...

After enjoying the start of the final season of Lost, I now have to decide if I'm going to buy all the seasons on blu in anticipation of the end of season 6, or wait to see if they come out with some amazing, super duper version with everything. Of course, the problem with that will be the price. It's one thing to spend $300 on 6 seasons when you do it $50 at a time, and quite another to plop down all $300 at once.

They announced a complete series set that will have an extra disc with some extra crap. I got seasons 1-5 on blu-ray for $100. I will stick with my individual seasons and just buy the 6th when it comes out and save myself a hundred bucks or so. I never watch the extra content anyways.

Lost_S6Compl_TradeAd.jpg

Back