Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
06551fc9-603c-4972-b057-862b3347d1cd_zps2meeqmml.jpg

I like that Donnie Darko!

Just got delivery confirmation for Miss Peregrines School for Peculiar Children in 4K and the 4K Suicide Squad steel book. I hope when I get home I find an undamaged steel book.

Got a mint copy. First time I received an order early from Best Buy. Hopefully this will continue. Damn, this is one sexy steel. Glad I was able to get it at $17.50, but even if I missed out, I would have picked it up for $35. It's that nice.

Here are my crappy pics:

2hhzmg1.jpg

20upr83.jpg

25owis8.jpg

13z5u10.jpg

fvwv9v.jpg

2r47nti.jpg

Hopefully I get a chance to watch it in the next few days. Blind buy, LOL...

EDIT: Don't know why my pics are sideways, they're "right side" up on my computer...

I just got mine in too! :hi5:

I may watch it now, or save it for the gym.

It does look nice, I may exchange one though since I my brother really wants The Town, so I why not. Or I can take advantage of the buy 3 save 20. Still need to grab Bourne, and maybe get Pets and Town.

Is that worth a blind buy?

I saw it twice in theaters. Probably the best film I've seen in 2016, in my opinion. Bridges is, as always, amazing, and his rapport with co-star Gil Birmingham is brilliant. Ben Foster delivers one of the best performances of his career, and Chris Pine actually succeeded in making me believe it wasn't just Chris Pine being Chris Pine in that role.

Last edited:
Back