Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
670_BD_box_348x490_original.jpg

31772384_sa.jpg

Finding Dory steelbook.

RE GOT season 6, previous seasons were released in February or March right before the new season airs. I guess HBO decided to change this? And is Best Buy no longer doing the House Sigils slip covers?

I have the Dory Steelbook arriving tomorrow, for some reason I thought when I ordered it that it included the 3D disc. I might have to trade it in for the 3D version, which is unfortunate cause I really like Steelbooks.

That's why I didn't get it and I wasn't paying $5 more for the exclusive with the kiddie book. I just have the 3D combo coming from Target.

I have the Dory Steelbook arriving tomorrow, for some reason I thought when I ordered it that it included the 3D disc. I might have to trade it in for the 3D version, which is unfortunate cause I really like Steelbooks.

Yeah, my order is on the way but just in case my order is damaged, I picked one up in store. My local Target is only three miles from me...and it turns out I probably could have waited. Two hours after they opened they still had 38 copies of the steel.

That's why I didn't get it and I wasn't paying $5 more for the exclusive with the kiddie book. I just have the 3D combo coming from Target.

RE the 3D version, I understand what you're saying and I usually buy the 3D version of the movie as well...but I also realized that while I've owned two 3D TVs since 2012, I've yet to watch a 3D movie at home.

If I can snag a preorder of the Zavvi 3D steelbook when preorders go live, Finding Dory is being returned to Target.

I think I may have to do this. Any ideas when they go live ?

Crap, just double checked and it went live back in July and is sold out. Release date is 11/28/2016. There will probably be a few copies available at release with cancellations, credit card designs, etc.

Not digging the lack of a title, but with 3D...it's a trade off, I guess.

11324176-2114421585059719.jpg

11324176-1674421584733787.jpg

Back