Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to collect dvd's I had close to 300, but then my apartment got broken into and they took all but my anime collection. When blu rays came out I held back and only bought movies I really liked. Now I buy all my movies digitally on iTunes. The concept of Apple TV and roku is more appealing than having physical media.

But bluray does have it's advantages though, like the dark knight rises where some parts were shot in IMAX that did not transfer to the digital version

25qu54w.jpg

2cpe36d.jpg

I just ordered them last night so I haven't received them yet but I picked up Scream 1-2, the Nightmare on Elm collection and Halloween II on blu. I'm prepping for Oct. You can never start too early.

Once, yes :lol But now i'm catching up and most of my unwatched are old/foreign films so my selection is getting less and less diverse :panic:

I need to see how big my unwatched pile would be. I've been watching nothing but unwatched stuff so far this week.

Back