Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1iz7ew.jpg

2uqevjd.jpg

33e4ps0.jpg

fkuu7k.jpg

jl5hes.jpg

:( you got Big Bad Wolves. I wanted that! I can't understand why it's limited to region a.

What version of Her is that? Is that a digibook?

Where'd you get all those awesome movies from? :monkey3

Amazon :lol

:( you got Big Bad Wolves. I wanted that! I can't understand why it's limited to region a.

What version of Her is that? Is that a digibook?

It will probably pop up in the UK at some point. Or get a region free player :lecture

The regular US release. The slip just looks a little thicker than usual.

Amazon :lol

It will probably pop up in the UK at some point. Or get a region free player :lecture

The regular US release. The slip just looks a little thicker than usual.

I know, I really should have by now!

I take it you have seen Kimchi are releasing it?

I have not. When?

I'm really interested in their upcoming Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind release.

Yep. It's been announced for about two weeks now. If you look under exclusives on Kimchi, you'll see it :duff

I will definitely pick up Eternal Sunshine as well :)

Yes, i bought need for speed on blu ray yesterday.... And yes, i did buy it mostly because Jessie Pinkman was the lead role. But i did buy it a little bit for the cars, too :)

Yes, i bought need for speed on blu ray yesterday.... And yes, i did buy it mostly because Jessie Pinkman was the lead role. But i did buy it a little bit for the cars, too :)

I actually enjoyed this. It was dumb of course, but entertaining and the car chases were fantastic.

I've all but given up on physical media and primarily use Netflix from now on. However there will be certain movies I can't wait for, like I plan on buying Winter Soldier in September on bluray when it comes out.

Back