Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my 3D copy of OZ The Great & Powerful today from Disney Rewards. It just came in a white envelope. :(

2001;5809037 [URL=https://s1346.photobucket.com/user/AUBFILM123/media/newpicsazx_zpsa5421cb5.jpg.html said:
newpicsazx_zpsa5421cb5.jpg
[/URL]

Just picked this up myself, considering how much I got for my DvD Steelbook of this a few months ago, 9 bucks at Best Buy was an amazing buy for what was basically an upgrade. :hi5:

I want to know!

Okay, here goes.

This morning I got up and went online to see if I could still get the Hansel & Gretel digibook with the 3D disc in it. Only could get it in store. I did a store check and the stores closest to me had it. I thought, well, why not go up and do some shopping and pick that up. I really had no need to go other than that, but since they had it, why not? I could also eat at Sonic. :D

Anyway, I went up there and they didn't have it despite the website saying they did. :gah:
So, I thought, well, I'll go to the other store which was about 15 miles away. But first I have the girl call the other store to see if they had it. They did. Yay! :yess:

I stop at Sonic then go to the other Target. Walk in. No digi. :gah:

Seems when they check for it, it shows all their 3D copies lumped into one. They had the regular combo pack with the 3D but not the digi. :gah:

Needless to say I was pretty pissed so I just came home. I wasted a 1/4 of gas. :gah:

Sounds a lot like my Hallmark R2 mug story, from a couple of weeks ago. I was pretty miffed about driving way out to find it wasn't what I was looking for.

I mean, I asked twice, "You're sure it's R2?" It was Vader!!!!! :mad:

Okay, here goes.

This morning I got up and went online to see if I could still get the Hansel & Gretel digibook with the 3D disc in it. Only could get it in store. I did a store check and the stores closest to me had it. I thought, well, why not go up and do some shopping and pick that up. I really had no need to go other than that, but since they had it, why not? I could also eat at Sonic. :D

Anyway, I went up there and they didn't have it despite the website saying they did. :gah:
So, I thought, well, I'll go to the other store which was about 15 miles away. But first I have the girl call the other store to see if they had it. They did. Yay! :yess:

I stop at Sonic then go to the other Target. Walk in. No digi. :gah:

Seems when they check for it, it shows all their 3D copies lumped into one. They had the regular combo pack with the 3D but not the digi. :gah:

Needless to say I was pretty pissed so I just came home. I wasted a 1/4 of gas. :gah:

I wondered why target was bumming you out...thats sucky, I don't think they made much of those at all though, so its probably going to be hard to pick up now. :(

I wondered why target was bumming you out...thats sucky, I don't think they made much of those at all though, so its probably going to be hard to pick up now. :(

I have the one without the 3D then a double dipped and got a combo pack with a 3D in it. I haven't opened them in case I find a digi with the 3D. Then I'll take both the others back. I have 90 days to do it.

What ticks me off is, there are two sellers on eBay with "make offer" on their auctions for these digis. One I offered two dollars less, the other three. Neither one would take the offers. Why have that then if you want your full price for them?

Back