Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For real. Best Buy has The Dicatator and Mission Impossible Ghos Protocol for $4.99 this week (for the combo packs!) with the Upgrade and Save. I bought both of those for either $19.99 or $14.99.
I need to learn to stop buying movies on release day, even if I will miss out on the slip covers. :monkey2:monkey2
:lol:lol

Can we trade in this week too ?

Picked up the E.T. Anniversary limited edition gift set yesterday.

BA54C612-8D93-4C7D-8EDE-1F75CAA8AC67-9714-000008D1663040A2.jpg

Just wanted to give everyone that bought Prometheus a heads up! This occurred on my 2D version, so check your discs! I thought at first it was my player since I've been watching so many movies lately, but I'm glad it wasn't now.:lol
My player didn't shut down, but the blocking was getting annoying so I stopped the movie. But after putting it back in and restarting, the blocking was gone when I watched the scene again. I'll still be exchanging it though.

From the DigitalBits:

"In other news today, a number of readers are reporting problems with Fox’s Prometheus Blu-ray. Throughout the second half of the film, some copies are plagued with macro-blocking and will occasionally cause players to simply shut down. It appears to be a manufacturing error and isn’t affecting all copies, so if you’re having trouble we recommend you exchange it with your retailer. You can also contact Fox Customer Care at 1-888-223-4369."

I'm getting Madagascar 3, Terror Train and The Funhouse.

Ok, what the heck is Terror Train and Funhouse >?

I was thinking about the original GOne in 60 seconds.

Just wanted to give everyone that bought Prometheus a heads up! This occurred on my 2D version, so check your discs! I thought at first it was my player since I've been watching so many movies lately, but I'm glad it wasn't now.:lol
My player didn't shut down, but the blocking was getting annoying so I stopped the movie. But after putting it back in and restarting, the blocking was gone when I watched the scene again. I'll still be exchanging it though.

From the DigitalBits:

"In other news today, a number of readers are reporting problems with Fox’s Prometheus Blu-ray. Throughout the second half of the film, some copies are plagued with macro-blocking and will occasionally cause players to simply shut down. It appears to be a manufacturing error and isn’t affecting all copies, so if you’re having trouble we recommend you exchange it with your retailer. You can also contact Fox Customer Care at 1-888-223-4369."

Damn them,

For anyone wanting to pick up Finchers version of Girl with the Dragon Tattoo it is 7.99 at Bestbuy right now. Picked up a copy earlier today.

Last edited:
Back