Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love old dvd cause some editions are only available like that,my latest loot for my overpopulated collection is:

Tombstone DC 2 disc set

Stargate DC 2 disc set

Terminator Limited Edition Holo box 2 disc set

Silence of the Lambs Criterion

Nightamre Before Christams SE

After waiting a week for their slow shipping, I FINALLY got the Indiana Jones Complete Adventures Blu-ray set from JR.com.
At least it was cheap, lol!

SAM_2541.jpg

Big Day today - picked up the Avengers 4 disc (3D) set at Target for $20, the Harry Potter year 7 UE set, the Family Guy season, and American Horror Story. ouch!

Picked up these goodies today! Glad to get the HP UE set! :rock

Also...played it safe and went to Target first for the 3D @ 19.99, then went to BB after open and got the PM on my 3D/steelbook pre-order! :woo

IMG_2204.JPG

Watched The Avengers on Blu-Ray... 10/10

Every time I watch this I enjoy Captain America's character more and more, he's definitely my favourite character in the movie.

Also...played it safe and went to Target first for the 3D @ 19.99, then went to BB after open and got the PM on my 3D/steelbook pre-order! :woo

IMG_2204.JPG

Sucks ! I am stuck at work :( Can't get the price match stuff done :(

IMG_2204.JPG

How the Harry Potter set, size wise, compared to the others?

whoa i didnt know there was an ultimate edition release at target:mad::mad: looks like im going to have to make a trip out to target later

Back