Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pulp Fiction Blu Ray Steelbook

e8a968d4.jpg

Two days before its released too :yess:

I jusy bought the Green Lantern Blu+DVD+Digital Copy and I have a question about the Digital Copy.

It's called an UltraViolet Copy (or something like that) and allows you to stream it, blah, blah, blah. Is there any way to download it onto the computer instead?

Is there a different copy I could have bought? I just want a normal digital copy. No fancy stuff. :lol

Nice Anders and that Wonka set looks great. :rock

I gotta get the Rocky anthology. Congrats.

I jusy bought the Green Lantern Blu+DVD+Digital Copy and I have a question about the Digital Copy.

It's called an UltraViolet Copy (or something like that) and allows you to stream it, blah, blah, blah. Is there any way to download it onto the computer instead?

Is there a different copy I could have bought? I just want a normal digital copy. No fancy stuff. :lol

I believe UltraViolet is WB's new Digital Copy. So you got the right copy :lol

I believe UltraViolet is WB's new Digital Copy. So you got the right copy :lol

It's frustrating because now, I need to start so random account that I'll probably never use, all because of the code.

I couldn't care less about streaming. I'll let you know how it goes.

Do you know if the UltraViolet Digital Download expires after 'x' amount of years? The other ones don't, but for some reason I would expect it from this service. :lol

It's frustrating because now, I need to start so random account that I'll probably never use, all because of the code.

I couldn't care less about streaming. I'll let you know how it goes.

Do you know if the UltraViolet Digital Download expires after 'x' amount of years? The other ones don't, but for some reason I would expect it from this service. :lol

Maybe this can help?

https://uvdemystified.com/uvfaq.html

That link was a big help. Much appreciated.

Apparently, even if they go out of business, your digital downloads will still be valid. I'm just not a big fan of the change. :mad: :gah: :lol

Speaking of that, have you used the Transformers: DOTM copy yet? Everytime I try to download it (via the Paramount website), it says my email address is invalid....but it's not. :lol

That link was a big help. Much appreciated.

Apparently, even if they go out of business, your digital downloads will still be valid. I'm just not a big fan of the change. :mad: :gah: :lol

Speaking of that, have you used the Transformers: DOTM copy yet? Everytime I try to download it (via the Paramount website), it says my email address is invalid....but it's not. :lol

Havnt gotten DOTM yet. I'm waiting for the big release in December and then i'm getting it for free at Planet Axel because that's the most i'm willing to pay for it :D

I can't (and won't) use DC here in denmark since they only work within the US.

I guess I'm one of the few people who really liked Dark of the Moon. It was better than the second one.

Here are the Blu-rays I picked up this past week.

C15kA.jpg

isSrr.jpg

YMCNG.jpg

xbYXJ.jpg

Night Watch and Day Watch were on sale for $9.99 each at Best Buy.

Back