Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice pick up:hi5: I'm assuming that's the front but it looks like the back since it doesn't have the title. I plan on getting the Best Buy Steelbook next week:yess:

Was that a pre-order only piece ?

What does it cost?

The Be-Hur set is amazing. So well done in every way. It is one of the few special editions I have purchased and worth it. The extras disc alone is amazing. Seeing all that made Heston who he is. All that made the chariot race happen !

The books !

All wonderful.

41-pgH%2BQaTL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Head's up to my fellow bargain hunters:

Harry Potter 1-7.1 Blu-Ray Gift Set for $20!

This is my first order with these guys so I can't really vouch for them but they've been around for awhile and seem to have a good reputation. If you don't mind taking a slight chance, it's an amazing deal (the same set goes for upwards of $80 on Amazon).

Thanks for posting this I just took a chance on them also. Hopefully it is the right item and they come through on it.
Also for anyone else interested I searched around the net and found a coupon code: awesome20 it is for free shipping on an order of $25 or more. I could not find anything else on the site. With shipping it was going to cost me $25 for 1 set so I went ahead and ordered 2 sets for $40.

Thanks to The Boot.
Got my 2 sets from this site today.
If you go to the link now the price is $134.99 so I am guessing it was a price mistake so glad I got in on it when I did.
Thank again for the heads up on the awesome deal.

Also picked up the Lion King 3D pack. Anyone that is interested you can get it from Toys R Us for $17.99 with tax. To get the price you have to print the $5 off coupon from the disney movie reward site. And then TRU has an instore special where if you preorder Cars 2 for $5 down you get $10 off. So $5 of the price is a preorder towards Cars 2 which is stated on the receipt can be returned for a refund.

:lol and they show up in our collection threads :rotfl

you guys should wait till he passes out first and then put something on his hand and...well you know. I wonder if he'll think it strange when he answers the door and you're standing there with empty backpacks and duffel bags:lol

After you get your stuff back home, you can sell it to him on ebay:yess:

I got Commando at Best Buy today because it was on sale and I am poor:monkey2

you guys should wait till he passes out first and then put something on his hand and...well you know. I wonder if he'll think it strange when he answers the door and you're standing there with empty backpacks and duffel bags:lol

I got Commando at Best Buy today because it was on sale and I am poor:monkey2

don't give us ideas cause we would do it. Show the guy some tough love :lol

Picked up Lion King Diamond Edition and Scream 4 today.

This was an expensive Blu-ray day:

Lion King 3D
Beauty and the Beast 3D
Harakiri (Criterion)
Fast Five
Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown

Lion King looks terrific in 3D. They did an excellent job with it!

What a wonderfully cunning scheme! :lol
I'd almost think you have experience in the matter ;)

don't give us ideas cause we would do it. Show the guy some tough love :lol

:lol :lol

BTW congrats on your recent purchases, guys! :rock :rock

Back