Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Latest DVD purches.....Night at the Museum. :lol Turns out that my daughter absolutely LOVES the movie.

+2 i liked it as well you do know people are going to think we don't know are movies don't you Entity? :lol :lol ;)

That could be the case indeed :lol

But I buy movies because I like them, not because they are considered must haves or classics.

My DVD collection is pretty broad, I own great classics like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest to simpler comedies like the aforementioned Night At The Museum.

As long as I like it, it'll probably end up in my DVD collection eventually :)

But I buy movies because I like them, not because they are considered must haves or classics.

My DVD collection is pretty broad, I own great classics like One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest to simpler comedies like the aforementioned Night At The Museum.

:lecture Same here, but i didnt like Night At The Museum all that much :D

Yeah man same here i get what i want not bothered if other people like them or not! :D

It is a very enjoyable movie! I have it on DVD too :)

Oh I enjoy the movie a lot! My daughter is 16 months and LOVES Rexie and the Jungle animals. So, we have watched that movie about 6 times allll the way through in the past 2 weeks and I have to say it hasnt driven me nuts yet! So that is saying something!

On a side note...you know you have watched the movie a little too often when you get into conversations with your wife about why the statues take on the characteristics of the person they are sculpted after, and why the remote control car can actually be driven by reallllly small people....

Picked up Yes Man on Blu-Ray for $14 plus tax last week. It was on sale at BJ's Wholesale Club (it's like a Costco or Sam's Club) for $18.99 plus I had a $5 off coupon that came in their summer flyer.

Madness?....
image.php

My next DVD will be Friday the 13th remake :rock

Bought Friday the 13th on Blu ray today. I really liked this version. To me, Jason was the hero killing all those annoying teens :D Looks fantastic on Blu also.

DVD:

Frost/Nixon
Frost/Nixon: The Original Watergate Interviews - Free with purchase

Bleu-Ray

The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button: 2-Disc Special Edition
There Will Be Blood

Back