Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never had my card declined by play, sucks that happened and now they are waiting for more stock. :(

The steelbook is pretty sweet though so maybe worth waiting for, but i've not seen the US one.

Here's a pic of it. It's embossed as well :rock

Amazon must love me!! :yess:

bd9811ad.jpg

I was caught up with the last sale. Then August, September, October and now November happened. :lol:lol

:lol

:lecture

Just bought "Back to the Future" on Blu Ray. I actually bought it several days ago but it felt wrong to watch anything other than horror over the weekend so I just popped it in this morning and the transfer is freaking awesome. There are some moments with heavier DNR but overall it's a really good clean, natural looking transfer. Also saw a friends copy of "The Exorcist" this weekend and that transfer was mind blowing.

1. :rock :rock :rock Is that Walkabout behind House?

2. Meh :lol

yes, meh on the Alien. But it's the movies that count, right??? :yess:

Yeah, I held off on Walkabout since learning about the manufacturing issue, but finally went ahead and got it.

Speaking of which, you should play name that Criterion Cover! I bet you'd win ;)

Last edited:
yes, meh on the Alien. But it's the movies that count, right??? :yess:

Yeah, I held off on Walkabout since learning about the manufacturing issue, but finally went ahead and got it.

Yes, but those of us who didnt buy the egg got both the movies AND awesome packaging :lecture :lol

So where's the Criterions you bought for me? :Tap

Back