Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That watchmen set is awesome congrats buddy. :rock :rock

Indeed it is!!! Congrats on that!!! :rock

Thanks! I was quite surprised when i got it because it doesnt look or feel like a cheap plastic toy. And the lights look great :rock

Great haul there !!!! Still undecided on the Star Trek set like that !

I have it on pre-order :D I think it's gonna look great. It's made of metal!!

The U.S.S. Enterprise Commemorative Replica is modeled directly from the digital effects files used in Star Trek (2009). Hand cast in solid metal, the replica incorporates chrome, textured steel and pewter finishes to create a collectible of unsurpassed detail and elegance. From the delta command badge base to the tip of each nacelle, not a drop of plastic was used in the construction of this substantial piece. Each ship is crafted by the artisans of Quantum Mechanix Inc. (QMx), a boutique collectibles maker. The U.S.S. Enterprise Commemorative Replica was created exclusively for Amazon.com to celebrate the maiden voyage of Starfleet's newest flagship, and is available in a limited edition of only 5,000 ships. Each replica comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by QMx and Industrial Light & Magic's Roger Guyett, Visual Effects Supervisor.

• Model directly from the digital effects files used in Star Trek (2009)
• Made of solid metal with chrome, textured steel and pewter finishes
• 8.5 inches long and weighing over a pound
• Limited Edition of 5,000
• Comes with Certificate of Authenticity

I'd would have loved to get that Watchmen set. I still haven't picked it up as well.
I just wouldn't know where to put a boxset like that since all my dvds and blu are in a cupboard out of sight.
Congrats IronFingaz. :rock

It's bassicly the same size, height and depth, as a DVD. So i guess you could have it in your cupboard. Only downside is it will take up the space of 20-22 DVD's.

6157lRPGiiL._SS500_.jpg
61FlIcOK1zL._SS500_.jpg
61OqqH9GrLL._SS500_.jpg
61IFWxPwdwL._SS500_.jpg

10770810x.jpg

The entire Battlestar Galactica series, from the Mini Series through to the Final Season (including the TV movie Razor)

Limited Edition Tin

All season extras plus a new and exclusive bonus disc of previously unreleased material

:rock :rock :rock

The entire Battlestar Galactica series, from the Mini Series through to the Final Season (including the TV movie Razor)

Limited Edition Tin

All season extras plus a new and exclusive bonus disc of previously unreleased material

:rock :rock :rock

That looks like an amazing set!!! Congrats :rock

Thanks! I was quite surprised when i got it because it doesnt look or feel like a cheap plastic toy. And the lights look great :rock

I have it on pre-order :D I think it's gonna look great. It's made of metal!!

The U.S.S. Enterprise Commemorative Replica is modeled directly from the digital effects files used in Star Trek (2009). Hand cast in solid metal, the replica incorporates chrome, textured steel and pewter finishes to create a collectible of unsurpassed detail and elegance. From the delta command badge base to the tip of each nacelle, not a drop of plastic was used in the construction of this substantial piece. Each ship is crafted by the artisans of Quantum Mechanix Inc. (QMx), a boutique collectibles maker. The U.S.S. Enterprise Commemorative Replica was created exclusively for Amazon.com to celebrate the maiden voyage of Starfleet's newest flagship, and is available in a limited edition of only 5,000 ships. Each replica comes with a Certificate of Authenticity, signed by QMx and Industrial Light & Magic's Roger Guyett, Visual Effects Supervisor.

• Model directly from the digital effects files used in Star Trek (2009)
• Made of solid metal with chrome, textured steel and pewter finishes
• 8.5 inches long and weighing over a pound
• Limited Edition of 5,000
• Comes with Certificate of Authenticity

It's bassicly the same size, height and depth, as a DVD. So i guess you could have it in your cupboard. Only downside is it will take up the space of 20-22 DVD's.

Where do they have this?

Nevermind, I found it! https://www.amazon.com/Limited-Repl...ef=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1253497333&sr=1-8

Dead Snow was the most recent on to arrive.
Currently watching Battlestar Galactica Box Set on Blu Ray.
Thought I would just post a picture of my collection of Blu Ray/HD DVD and DVD and you will see some familiar faces looking back at you.....

eek! I hope you have the disks in a binder or something, because it looks like it would be nigh impossible to access the movies when everything is just stacked together like that. :monkey4:monkey4

It sometime takes a bit of time to grab one from the bottom of the pile but not so bad. I don't have a server big enough to rip them all to hard drive and play off Media Center but prices will fall and storage will get bigger. Until then I choose wisely when wanting to watch a movie.

you could always buy some cheap DVD shelves so you can stand them vertically and have easier access to everything. :D

I have been meaning to do that. Might have a look during the week and see what is out there. Thanks for bringing that to the front of my mind.

Well with cinema tickets nearly $20 here in OZ it costs me less to buy it than see it at the cinema when there are 2 of us enjoying the movie. Also favourite movies I watch multiple times so It's nice to have them on hand and not get the scratched discs from my video store which wouldn't know blu ray if it hit them in the head.
Collecting is a disease and it comes in many forms this is just one of mine......there are a few more.

Well with cinema tickets nearly $20 here in OZ it costs me less to buy it than see it at the cinema when there are 2 of us enjoying the movie. Also favourite movies I watch multiple times so It's nice to have them on hand and not get the scratched discs from my video store which wouldn't know blu ray if it hit them in the head.
Collecting is a disease and it comes in many forms this is just one of mine......there are a few more.

You're with the right people here then mate. :lol

Back