Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence

51rgL5MQYEL._SS500_.jpg

+3 :rock :rock

For Braveheart.

Also got Supernatural season 4.
And despite my reservations I still got Gladiator. I had reward zone bucks and it had the $10 off deal with Braveheart at Best Buy. I just hope Paramount does a replacement program.

+4 and I also agree with you on the replacement.

I've only watched choice scenes of Braveheart on Blu (saving for the weekend to watch with my bro and nephew) but I would give it a solid 10/10. Image is stunning as is the sound. James Horner's finest score IMO. And despite certain personal problems, I want Mel Gibson back on the big screen! He's a great filmmaker and actor.

I've only watched choice scenes of Braveheart on Blu (saving for the weekend to watch with my bro and nephew) but I would give it a solid 10/10. Image is stunning as is the sound. James Horner's finest score IMO. And despite certain personal problems, I want Mel Gibson back on the big screen! He's a great filmmaker and actor.

He is coming back on the big screen in a movie called Edge Of Darkness.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1226273/

Was looking at this yesterday and placed my order today :cool:

dvdbatmantascomplete.jpg

Also going to get The Office (US) Seasons 1 2 3 boxset tonight after work :D

That is an awesome score. I have been wanting that set for some time, but it does not seem to budge in price.

Yeah it's a guy i buy dvd's from in the uk he said he would do me a bit cheaper than he sells them for so i thought why the hell not? it's a great show and good set.

Hope you get a good price on it soon well worth owning. :)

It's $78 on amazon, What do you think?

VERY tempted to pull the trigger on that too. It's a very good price and you might as well take advantage of it while it's avaliable. Because as soon as it sells out, people are gonna charge double or even triple for it.

Back