Your latest DVD or Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up Fast & Furious on Blu Ray for $14.99 with a $5 off coupon from BJ Wholesale Club from one of their in store flyers in the front. The Blu Ray was on sale for $19.99.

They also had a bunch of Blu Rays for $9.99 including Beetlejuice, Corpse Bride, TMNT, among others...

Nice, I may have to pass by and see the local selection !

Maybe next week on Beetlejuice. They had plenty of copies in stock at the $9.99 price tag. I just don't want to get carried away on blu ray's like I did with DVD's where I accumulated nearly 1000.

Why not :D

j/k

Yeah only for them to bring out super dupa HD!! :horror :rolleyes: :lol

LMAO !

"The Reader" bluray 14.99 @ amazon, thought I''d give it a try.

Not sure that would be worth it to me. Great movie, but so dialogue driven, is there that much gain over DVD ?
:confused:

Nice, I may have to pass by and see the local selection !

Not sure that would be worth it to me. Great movie, but so dialogue driven, is there that much gain over DVD ?
:confused:

The BluRay Transfer was rated 4.5 out of 5, only reason I bought it, plus the WW2 factor.

But I got a $10 off Coupon for "Race to Witch Mountain" BluRay, theres also a $5 off for the DVD. It was emailed from Disney Movie Rewards, I'm going go try and use it later a Best Buy.

Robot Chicken, Star Wars Episode II!!:rock!!

robotchicken_starwarsep2.jpg

The BluRay Transfer was rated 4.5 out of 5, only reason I bought it, plus the WW2 factor.

But I got a $10 off Coupon for "Race to Witch Mountain" BluRay, theres also a $5 off for the DVD. It was emailed from Disney Movie Rewards, I'm going go try and use it later a Best Buy.

Makes sense. But I don't know. I have it on DVD but have not watched it.

Good coupon. I need to pick up RtWM for my kid. Heard it looks ok and sounds better.

I have season 1 reg DVD. Might just start there and pick up the rest on blu after I get 2. Like I am doing with 24.

I have season 1 reg DVD. Might just start there and pick up the rest on blu after I get 2. Like I am doing with 24.

Yeah i have S1-2-3 on dvd and S3 on Blu-ray i've just watched S1 again and started S2 yesterday just trying to pass the time until S5 :lol

Back