Your GOTY 2013

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snake Plissken

40s "men" still cry about being bullied here
Reaction score
Easily, I'd go with The Last of Us.

3htdx.jpg

I think The Last of Us is my #1 and GTA V #2... both were amazing.

I'll get back to this thread after I've played The Last of Us and Bioshock Infinite. I've heard great things about both games.

its TLOU 1 and gta V 2…gta v woulda won it hands down ANY other year…but the last of us just owns--its a masterpiece in every category…graphics, gameplay, story, u name it…it has it…you can literally watch the game as a movie imo

but in terms of me personally il say this- my top games of this year are: (in no order) tomb raider, gta, tlou, wwe 2k14, n probably the single player of cod ghosts…now I'm saying this bcz i haven't played other games like ni no kuni, bioshock, the nintendo games, etc..

Definitely The Last of Us. The winter section of the game is the most memorable experience I've had. Naughty Dog just keeps getting better. They are the most consistent studio along with Rockstar Games.

Honorable mentions for me personally,would be Tomb Raider, Ni no Kuni , and Arkham Origins.

Definitely The Last of Us. The winter section of the game is the most memorable experience I've had. Naughty Dog just keeps getting better. They are the most consistent studio along with Rockstar Games.

Honorable mentions for me personally,would be Tomb Raider, Ni no Kuni , and Arkham Origins.

Winter probably was the best section for me too.

1. Grand Theft Auto V
2. Beyond: Two Souls
3. The Last of Us
4. Tomb Raider
5. Bioshock Infinite

Back