Your Favorite Star Wars Statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have 4 Sideshow Statues and i love them all:
Darth Talon
Shaak Ti
Darth Malgus
Mythos Boba Fett

But as my first Sideshow Statue, Talon tops it all...this deadly, powerful elegance and this beautiful face... "sith fatale"....:love:bunnydanc

Biker Scout/ Speeder Bike PF and Diplomatic Mission are my favorites.

I think it's between the droids vs. Scout Trooper (no bike). I don't get the whole "his arm looks awkward" thing. I really, really don't think that.

I could say Talon, but that wouldn't be for the right reasons. It's just a grail, but not the most iconic piece of Star Wars. Same goes for e.g. Darth Malgus. Very great piece, but I wish they just did what they did with him and made Vader.

Top 5

1 Kenobi Mythos.
2 Lomrok Mythos.
3 Fett Mythos.
4 Gentle Giant Scout on floating Speeder Bike.
5 Gentle Giant Fett with Han in Carbonite with Stormtroopers

Boba Fett Mythos was my first statue ever and started my collection. It is my favorite Star Wars statue.

My favourite that I don't own.

Darth Vader Attakus.jpg

My favourite that I do own.

Darth Maul Attakus.jpg

I love the pose of the Attakus Maul. It's the closest we have in statue form to the moment the hanger doors open to reveal Maul standing there... waiting. I much prefer versions of him that are calm faced instead of his snarly face. I love the Gentle Giant first Maul bust for this reason. It's really too bad that Attakus fell out with Lucasarts as they made some terrific pieces.

The only other Star Wars statues that I own are the Attakus Luke Jedi Knight (poor face sculpt but, for me, a much better pose than Sideshows), Attakus Jango Fett (again, great pose that will be hard to top), Darth Vader Ex PF, Count Dooku PF, Obi-Wan Kenobi Ex PF, Luke & Yoda Dagobah Training Ex PF & The Circle is Now Complete diorama.

I also have the Applause Clash of the Jedi & hooded Darth Maul but those are more like figurines than statues.

My favorite ones what I have now are;
PF Scouttrooper on Speederbike
PF Boba Fett
PF Slave Leia
PF jedi Luke
And the Gentle Giant Slave Leia.

Dude open up your ben konobi mythos statue,ive had mine opened up from the first realease and is a amazing piece to add to any collection. Granted if you wanted to turn a quick buck selling him you could make a nice profit,but i like the way he look so much i wouldn't take the $1100 or higher prices I've seen him going for on ebay. I was a fool and sold my boba fett mythos statue way to cheap at $800 on ebay with buyer paying shipping,but that's a whole other topic. Open him up and enjoy the awesome work done on him,in the long run you can always sell him even used for a great profit if you got him first hand. Anyway a suggestion from him being placed in my collection over a year know and enjoy looking at him everday. Hope it helps you to decide.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

2015-07-19 08.43.27.jpg

I love my Attakus Darth Vader. I was very lucky to score this one. When I first saw it, in the Star Wars Insider magazine, I had to have it. Back in the day of dial-up internet (tells ya how long ago it was kids) all of the 2 or 3 websites I knew about were sold out. I freaked out a bit, until a brilliant idea hit. I contacted Attakus directly, in France. They were so nice. My receipt is in €, & I still have in it's box :yess: . & at the time the exchange rate was in my favor. So, I saw it as a win-win for me.

2015-07-19 09.20.45.jpg

& even though it's not considered a very accurate or overly detailed piece today, the CinemaCast Darth Vader was my very 1st statue. It's not my favorite, but it was my 1st.

Ben kenobi mythos.

Still looking for darth malgus PF.. That looks fantastic.

Instagram: soysith

Favorite probably is my Darth Talon PF. Such an electrifyingly captivating statue.

Really love my Ben Kenobi Mythos and Shaak-Ti PF. She has one of the better, if not the best, bases of any Star Wars PF imo.

Back