• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

your courtesy is requested

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't bother with best offer people. Tell me the price. I have no intention of competing.
:lecture :lecture
Amen to that, a seller knows how much he/she wants for an item so just put it in the listing already.

Oh and on the timeframe, if someone has not got back to you in 3/4 days i think its more than fair to move on, why wait?, unless a 'thinking time/payment plan' has been previously agreed of course.IMO anyway.
x

People are flaky that's just the bottom line.

I also don't understand "Best offers". Sure we've all done it, but why? As the seller, you already have a set price in your head as to how much you are willing to sell the piece for, why dont you just put the price out there? Are you trying to hope that some unsuspecting rich guy comes along and offers you way more than what you would have sold it for? 99% of the time sellers decline your best offer anyway, imo it is a pointless act and a waste of both parties' time. Whenever someone says give me your best offer, I always just PM them for their price. I hate playing games, and as a buyer why would I shoot myself in the foot and "offer" something more than what the seller wants for it.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock That is so damn true!!!!!:D

Back