You talkin to me? Travis Bickle... finally.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:clap Ray that is Awesome my friend...WOW! That is another one I want to put together soon! Big DeNiro fan...I want to have all my Deniro's in one shelf. Great work RAY

Back from the dead! Thanks for that Moe it reminds me of how excited I was ( and still am) to have completed my all time most wanted!!

You and me both brother... When velvet sent me my figure I was staring at it for days! Now I have my raging bull, taxi driver, and want to make a really good "Goodfellas"

Man I love that Mohawk version you done! Want to sell it? Kidding!
Enjoy it bro

That's great Moe I love Scott's Travis heads! I'd love to see that Raging Bull! Who did the head?

Just waiting for the better suit and shoes to come for my club scene Bull...The other wss battle damage in ring.
We made them sculpts...Both Long hair and messy.

We both Got something inCommon...DeNiro baby! If you hear anyone do a good sculpt of Bobby D let me know...Funny, Speaking of bobby D, My Brother was in that movie...lol

customfigs032.jpg

customfigs014.jpg

That's so cool man I just love that robe!!! the likeness is good too.

For Goodfellas I am using the Andy B De Niro head. It's a great likeness! It's been iwth Les Walker for 2.5 years though :(

WOW Ray your Killing me with these:thud: That is a Kojun piece? Awesome Brother...I don't think the Andy head would cut it for goodfellas..But then again maybe...Looks more like heat.
Show me More Ray? Love your Deniro collection. this is my Tat below
GAS_Deniro_Robert_Goodfellas2.jpg

That's so cool man I just love that robe!!! the likeness is good too.

For Goodfellas I am using the Andy B De Niro head. It's a great likeness! It's been iwth Les Walker for 2.5 years though :(

2.5 years?!!! Maybe you can use it, if you ever get it back, for a Grandgoodfellas custom!!!

Back