You never realize how much you have till you move...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magnuz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Moving again, and much like the last time i did i've taken to reboxing all my 1/6 figures, i love the boxes on these guys so i keep them, and it isn't till i take them all out of the closet and have to go through the tedium of reboxing that it hits me how many i have, and compared to alot of people, my collection is tiny!

I just finished boxing up the Hot Toys, minus my alien and predator for obvious reasons (stupid model kit crap):
htsboxed.jpg

And i still have to go through the rest of my sideshow star wars and other random figs... guh... i hate moving.

Moving again, and much like the last time i did i've taken to reboxing all my 1/6 figures, i love the boxes on these guys so i keep them, and it isn't till i take them all out of the closet and have to go through the tedium of reboxing that it hits me how many i have, and compared to alot of people, my collection is tiny!

I just finished boxing up the Hot Toys, minus my alien and predator for obvious reasons (stupid model kit crap):
htsboxed.jpg

And i still have to go through the rest of my sideshow star wars and other random figs... guh... i hate moving.

You have way too little Dark Knight in your collection.

Amen brother!

I can not tell you how many times I have had to re-box stuff because I used to try different things to get a display that my wife would see as an acceptable decoration. That never happened and when my wife chose the house we bought about 11 months ago, there was absolutely zero allowance for my collection. So everything got boxed up and put into storage. My boxed collection packs about 12 feet of a 10' x 20' storage. And fills that all the way to the top, which I guess to be 8 or 9 feet.

I hear you!

I'm in the process of getting our house ready to be put on the market. Cleaning out "the room" has been a nightmare. I had NO idea how much stuff I had. Only great thing about it is when we move, I'll be like a kid at christmas when it's time to open up all my figures again. :lol :lol

I realize how much I have every time I dust :lol :lol

So frigging true :lol

I'd hate to have to move i was thinking about this the other day while cleaning the house and said to myself think i'll stay here for the rest of my life can't be arsed packing all this away. :D

I had to move out due to renovations on my house, just hated packing everything away, so frustrating plus taking the extra care when transporting statues e.t.c! Such a drag!

Luckily I don't have as much stuff to move like some of you guys. Sad really. :(

Last edited:
The last move for me was ridiculous... and each time I move its worse than the last time :lol The boxed figures are definitely the most time consuming though.

This is my box storage now:
stora.jpg

storb.jpg

Back