You aren't cool, because you don't know ???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I can forgive not seeing The Godfather films, but never read The Hobbit??? :thwak :D

I read the first chapter when I was a kid, but never read the whole thing.

I have never seen Titanic, no matter how many times TNT or TBS plays it.

Never seen Dr. Who. Never watched Buffy. Didn't see POTA until a few months ago, and fell asleep during it. Still haven't seen the incredible Hulk, but plan on getting DVD when released.

I never saw Dr. Who or Buffy the series. Don't care too. :D

Dr. Who is the worst produces and has th worst effects I've ever seen in my life. You aren't missing anything. I'll take SG:1 or SG:A or Eureka or anything on our Sci-Fi Channel compared to that show. Hell, I'd rather watch a crappy Saturday night Sci-Fi movie that that show.

I've never read a Harry Potter book or any Tolken books. Never ever.

Nor have I read or even heard of Watchmen until SDCC. But now it's my most anticipated movie of 2009....... so far....... Will be reading when the new, fancy book gets reprinted.

I've never read Harry Potter nor seen any of the movies, even though I have all of them on DVD. :lol

I know nothing of the Watchmen except the movie trailer.

I love Eureka!

oh, here's some thing i've never experienced:
Lost, never have, never will
Prison Break, see above
24, watched bits here and there and still can't find the appeal
Dr. Strangelove it's my best friend's favorite movie yet i refuse to sit down to watch

Never seen 24, Prison Break nor watched Dr. Strangelove, even though I have it on DVD. :lol

I have never seen an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Or Battlestar Galactica. Or Survivor. Or any of the CSI shows. Or Desperate Housewives. Etc.

Desperate Housewives........BLAH!

20080106-wirubwehe535nbehnwy8eney1.jpg

Oh I want to say something about that pic. But I'll be a good girl. :D

It's more uncool to not have done something than anything mentioned above - all this stuff is Geek 101 - and to be a Geek you need to have experienced it.

But I'm not cool because I've never:
-snowboarded
-been to Thailand
-smoked weed in Amsterdam
-had sex in an airplane bathroom

(and that's it - I've done everything else).

Never done any of these either. Well, some I've done but not in those locations. :D

In honor of the Darklords view

I have never gotten fall down drunk
I have never ever smoked pot or done any other illegal drugs
I don't know all the short cut terms for text messaging, I spell all the words out completely
and I have never had sex at work, Okay I did have sex at work but it sucked.........:banana

No. Yes. Don't text. Never had sex at work. I work with all women and I don't go there. :D

I have never seen a full Harry Potter movie.
I have never seen Predator 2.
I have never read any LOTR books.
I have never seen a full Star Trek movie.
I have never watched any episodes of Lost, BattleStar, Buffy, Angel, Smallsville, Heroes, etc...
I have never played any Halo games.
I've never seen the third POTC movie.

And I don't even know who or what Dr. Who is?

:lol

I never played any Street Fighter games either.:monkey1
:slap
I have never watched any episodes of Lost, BattleStar, Buffy, Angel, Smallsville, Heroes, etc...

oooooooo god

worf.gif

Pathetic....

You're banned. Actually, you're

permabanned.gif

NOTE: .gif courtesy of jbinny

I am a no Who chap too, which is a good thing considering just how awesome the Weta sculpts look! :drool

Never have seen Battlestar either, and I am tempted to buy the box sets all the time, but back out without having seen one episode yet.

That is all. :whip

Its frakkin awesome you so should, I doubt youd regret it.

If your familiar with the 1st run in the 70's/ 80's its even better than that

if your not familiar with the 70's/ 80's then your virgin cherry orgasm will be that much greater

Your uncool in my book

If youve never bought an album solely based on the artwork !
If youve never licked the end of a battery (obviously not a large one)
If youve never had outdoor sex

Oh and btw you can come unstuck thinking something looks cool so it must be cool

Take this

Kerberos_JinRoh.jpg

I made the mistake of buying the live action dvd based on this figure, Id sooner nail my bottom lip to a plank of wood than watch it again ! Complete and utter crap ! Figures still cool though

Ive never been skiing,
had a threesome
been on TV
had a tatoo
or done any of the above at the same time

Last edited:
There are a couple of threads here on the forum, and I have absolutely no idea what the hell people are talking about in them. This got me thinking, what movie, tv show or music have you never, ever in your entire life experienced that would make other people say "whoa, you have never seen/heard that?"

Prepare to be ridiculed by other forum members when you admit how uncool you are. I will go first.

I have never seen an episode of Dr. Who. I have no idea who the characters are, what the show is about or how long it has been on.

Same boat. Dr Who??

I've seen dr.who on tv but never watched it. They've made it even worse now by using terrible cgi. :lol
Its just not for me.

Back