Yodee's growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No! I always say do not get something that makes you say to yourself why did I get that everytime you walk by your Collection, Collect what makes you feel Great about Displaying it, For me I just wanted a representation of Good and Evil and it also depends which one you view as a Bad Girl and they are both Hot Looking, added Bonus for Me :exactly:

as requested

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001-1.jpg
Which company make this Hulk?

No! I always say do not get something that makes you say to yourself why did I get that everytime you walk by your Collection, Collect what makes you feel Great about Displaying it, For me I just wanted a representation of Good and Evil and it also depends which one you view as a Bad Girl and they are both Hot Looking, added Bonus for Me :exactly:

ah yes!! black queen and white queen i c i c!!! but like you said collect only the things u like!! i like that :goodpost:

Great Collection you got there Yodee... congrats :clap

and nicely displayed :)

Cheers man!!! love looking at ur display as well!!

Love your shelving units, it looks very classy.

Great thanks to the Greatwall!!! thank you very much glad u like it

Which company make this Hulk?

its a figure not a statue, and if i remember it was done by hasbro

Really nice collection you have there. :rock :clap

Cheers man!!! appreciate it!

an update and new statues!!!

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

AND a BIG thank you to gman for selling his venom to me!!!

DSC_0010-2.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0007-3.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Ironman arrived today as well!!! and he is amazing!!!!

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Thanks for looking!

an update and new statues!!!

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

AND a BIG thank you to gman for selling his venom to me!!!

DSC_0010-2.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0007-3.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Ironman arrived today as well!!! and he is amazing!!!!

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Dammmnn! I Like the Look Yodee, Very Very Cool Layout, Congrats my Friend, PS The Ladies Work

Great update! :clap

That Venom is badass! :devil

thanks man!!! VENOM is da badass....sooo freaking awesome!! love the statue!

Dammmnn! I Like the Look Yodee, Very Very Cool Layout, Congrats my Friend, PS The Ladies Work

cheers cols!!! still a WIP! more statues incoming and some gaps to be closed up!! yeah the ladies at the corner is da sexy =P...my x-23 is missing hows that bought from an aussie retailer and it gets lost :slap...buy stuff from USA and it comes faster then buying here ahahahaha

Sorry to here about your X-23, ask him or her for another one A.S.A.P. or your Money back, had this happen to me with my Kiani Statue, Lucky for me he had 2, Good Luck my Friend.

That is an AWESOME collection you have there Yodee.
Very nicely displayed and classy!!!
Congrats mate!!

Sorry to here about your X-23, ask him or her for another one A.S.A.P. or your Money back, had this happen to me with my Kiani Statue, Lucky for me he had 2, Good Luck my Friend.

aye!! and i got my money back....but i want my statue =(

That is an AWESOME collection you have there Yodee.
Very nicely displayed and classy!!!
Congrats mate!!

thank you very much nacho!!! glad everyone is saying it looks classy...i aimed it to be! glad all that planning went to good use =D :yess:

wow sweet set up ! im trying to do something like this little by little , with leds everywhere makes awesome nighttime scene:wave:wave ..love the deadpools........

Back