Yodee's growing collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the pics of the Detolf's! Fantastic looking and I like the dual side display idea. I don't personally care for that 12" Deadpool overall but yours looks really good...especially the one in the suit.

Hey man, if you get a chance, will you take a pic of that Hulk for me? I would love to see it up close, cheap or otherwise. Besides, cheap is good for me right now...too much awesomeness coming....I could use a cheap collectible to hunt down if I like it. :)

Very sharp. I love the idea of displaying from both sides. :)

Thanks brah!!

Great looking collection :rock The wall of bookshelves and statues looks very good.

thank you very much! i like the whole idea of having marvel comics and marvel statues all together! planning to fill up the book shelves with hardcovers!!

Very clean and well organized collection! I love the Dead Pool figures!

thanks!! tried to keep it clean and simple!

Thanks for the pics of the Detolf's! Fantastic looking and I like the dual side display idea. I don't personally care for that 12" Deadpool overall but yours looks really good...especially the one in the suit.

Hey man, if you get a chance, will you take a pic of that Hulk for me? I would love to see it up close, cheap or otherwise. Besides, cheap is good for me right now...too much awesomeness coming....I could use a cheap collectible to hunt down if I like it. :)

no worries! ill take pictures of the hulk when i get back!

Where did you get Deadpool, both of them? Been looking for a good Deadpool for a long time.

custom deadpools, my man! Head sculpts by greydeath and the red suit by grey too! the rest parts and stuff bought from evilbay!

Great Pic's Yodee and Dead Pool's

thanks again colossus!! i hear x-23 knocking on my door soon :panic:

custom deadpools, my man! Head sculpts by greydeath and the red suit by grey too! the rest parts and stuff bought from evilbay!

Guess i have to look out some more. Tell me if you're ever gonna sell them :lol

as requested

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001-1.jpg

and a BIG thank you to RyanGabriel for selling me his ex. emma frost!
heres the new addition to the collection!

DSC_0007-2.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

DSC_0004-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

pm greydeath and get a suit and hs sent to u and get ur deadpool done!! its amazingly easy to make!

I looked at his thread at OSW forum and it was from 2008 or 2009 don't remember, but I will give it a shot. And btw your Hulk is amazing.

I looked at his thread at OSW forum and it was from 2008 or 2009 don't remember, but I will give it a shot. And btw your Hulk is amazing.

greydeath is in this forum too, and i only got my deadpool custom done like 1 month ago...got his HS sculpts etc in like early sept.

Congrats Yodee on a Sweet Sweet Score, Emma is Pure Eye Candy, I know, now you are gonna have to get the Black Queen and double the Drooling Pleasure.

Congrats for the Emma ;)

thank you very much!! very happy with her!

Great collection there Yodee! :hi5: :wave

thanks man!!! :hi5:

I really like the shelving, where did you get it? Great collection also :rock

shelves is ikea expedit! cheers man!

Congrats Yodee on a Sweet Sweet Score, Emma is Pure Eye Candy, I know, now you are gonna have to get the Black Queen and double the Drooling Pleasure.

emma sure is eye candy! black queen yeh...dont really like her much =S
but i should really get her shouldnt i :wink1:

nice upskirt on the mystique.;) seeing all these collections makes me want a detolf.

heh didnt notice :rotfl ....yeh the detolfs are great! get one!

Back