Yoda VCD is out

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's take another look...

image1699.jpg

Looks ok, I hope better in person. Some pics I see are OK others are worse. I'm mainly getting it to be a Medicom Star Wars completist.

I think they would have had this up fro pre-order by now. It's not bad. Needs a new paint job. Also, that's a very nice repaint of Luke.

I think although he is a VCD this Yoda was really made to be a part of the RAH set.

It's in scale (more or less) with Jedi Luke, the packaging is similar in style to the RAH figures rather than the packaging for other VCD's which are different and he's not super deformed.

He's made for the RAH set not the VCD set, making him a VCD was just a way to get around the problem with his body type.

and he's cheaper than what he could've been since sideshow got these in....

ALSO ALSO ALSO

maybe this really is just the "VCD" version and they'll release another RAH version in the future.

THey did improve the Bruce Lee figure they had once released with this newer one.
I bet the real RAH yoda should come up soon, and it should be of AOTC!!!

Thats an amazing repaint of Medi Luke!! I can't believe I'm saying this but I'd definitely buy Luke if I could get him repainted like that!!! :eek

looks good indeed.
but I barely have the cash to shell out on 12" sideshow figures...how could I afford a yoda???!

but yoda's my favorite

Back