Yoda LIfesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are great, but I don't care too much for the characters. If they did vader with Shaw under the helmet I'd be aaaalllll over it !

Glad to see I'm not the only nut who wishes this was coming sooner. :monkey5

PosterBoyKelly said:
These are great, but I don't care too much for the characters. If they did vader with Shaw under the helmet I'd be aaaalllll over it !

IIRC, MR will be making one; and, yes, I'll be all over that too!

LOTRFan said:
I wish your two ideas were a reality, but no and no.

Yes to ordering though. :cool:

This bust is perfect except for not having the second hand, it looks to me like he is holding a stump of an arm that has been cut off by a lightsaber. How much more money would it have cost to sculpt part of the second hand?

larbob said:
This bust is perfect except for not having the second hand, it looks to me like he is holding a stump of an arm that has been cut off by a lightsaber. How much more money would it have cost to sculpt part of the second hand?

I am not sure about costs, but to be honest he doesn't need it. The only way you wouldn't know it is there is if you actually pull up the sleeve ... and Yoda don't like that! :monkey4

LOTRFan said:
I am not sure about costs, but to be honest he doesn't need it. The only way you wouldn't know it is there is if you actually pull up the sleeve ... and Yoda don't like that! :monkey4
I agree, whenever I saw the question about the second hand I wondered what the poster was talking about since it was very obviously there...and then I went to look at the site and realized it isn't visible. Maybe I'm just not very observant.

Agent0028 said:
I agree, whenever I saw the question about the second hand I wondered what the poster was talking about since it was very obviously there...and then I went to look at the site and realized it isn't visible. Maybe I'm just not very observant.

Same here. I didn't think about there not being a second hand until someone pointed it out. Technically, this piece shouldn't have hands or arms at all and I almost think it would be better if it didn't. Still, the likeness on this piece is incredible, and the "hand" issue is extremely minor when compared to how amazing the sculpt is. Can't wait for this one. :chew

2935_press02-001.jpg

Well, I am glad he has the one hand.

C'mon one more pic, right!?

SanDiegoComicCon2006009.jpg

See, no notice of the stump at all. :cool:

The sculpt is awesome, and when it is turned to the side like the one in Mini's picture my mind literally flashes to the scene when Luke's X-Wing is taking off. I'll probably pose him to the side like that because I think it enhances the piece. But we'll just have to see when he gets here. C'mon January release! :monkey5

According to the revised Flexpay schedule, the last payment is February, so he might not even get here until early March. My wallet is glad for the delay, but I hope it's not much longer. Between this, Jabba, and the Boba PF, next spring is gonna rule.

This bust is so good I had to pick on something....placed order looking forward to getting my first SS SW piece.

tomandshell said:
I walked up to this at SDCC and ordered one without a second thought.

Absolutely! It was easily my favorite piece of the entire Con. :cool:

I ordered mine without a second thought too. This is the biggest most expensive item I have ever bought. Normally I would hedge and think and think about it, but this piece was a no brainer--luckily I had the money or the decision wouldn't have been so easy.

Didn't hestitate with my choice either.

Can't wait for this piece. Probably will be my last one since I've to spend money on the house instead :D :monkey5

I think Yoda needs rooted hair to really complete his look, not only that but the added size will be a real attention grabber. The Yoda in the PF is fine, but the lack of realistic hair kinda killed it for me, add to that the size - the piece becomes more of a Luke Skywalker statue.

The bust is awesome for sure. If I had the money and room I would get it. This and Maul are two of the bigger busts be it 1:1 or LSB I would like to own. While not the most impressive piece at the Con for me it was in my top 5 at the very least.

Back