Yoda LIfesize Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sunohc said:
is the maul one already out?

Yep, and if anyone is still looking I would try the waitlist at SS or check with Bannister he's trying to sell his as well. I know when I was looking last month, one of the guys here signed up for the waitlist and got contacted the next day. I was going to do the same, but ended up getting one from a SF member.

This is one of those pieces that I would love to get. However, with space restraints and way to much other stuff coming I will have to pass. He looks great though.

I've always wanted a life-size Yoda from ESB. Nothing to date has been even close to what I'd have to pay, until this. It's only a bust, but it's amazing. I can't believe how amazing the hair looks on this guy, a major draw back to most Yoda's thus far.

Agent0028 said:
After I decided to get Yoda I caught myself thinking about Maul. Bad sign, bad bad sign.

I caved ... :monkey3

Maul should arrive this week. :eek:

Darth Loki said:
You'll love him. No pictures do him justice.

I saw him in San Diego and well .... Donna was just pimpin' him too hard. :eek:

:maul :maul :maul

tomandshell said:
My wallet is relieved to know that the 1:1 Yoda bust has been pushed back until 2007...

I was a bit happy to know that I'll have my X-mas bonus to help pay for him. Makes the rest of the year a bit easier for me.

Make that three of us. They can bump it back to second quarter and I'll live.

tomandshell said:
My wallet is relieved to know that the 1:1 Yoda bust has been pushed back until 2007...

Mine too, but I am so darn impatient. :eek:

I must be in the minority. The sooner this ships, the better (tomorrow would be perfect) and then SS can work on getting the next bust out to us. Come on SS, get on the ball.

Mini-Rock said:
I must be in the minority. The sooner this ships, the better (tomorrow would be perfect) and then SS can work on getting the next bust out to us. Come on SS, get on the ball.
I'm with you on that one. I was really hoping he would be here by Christmas. That's when I show off all my stuff to the family in hopes they'll continue to be generous with cash gifts to further my hobby. It's kinda like a corporation giving a presentation to beg for money from private investors...and now the best presenter is not going to be present to seal the deal. :monkey2

Mini-Rock said:

I want it now too! I'm quickly becoming a HUGE fan of the SW 1:1 bust line. These are just so awesome in person. I wish that I had room for them all. I'll probably stick with 3 total (Maul, Yoda, and one other).

Damn that Greedo is cool, though. Sigh...

I am with you El, they are amazing!

How about a 1:1 3PO that would be a must-have for me. :cool:

Does anyone know if the second hand is actually sculpted or is it just covered by his cloak?

SS could have sculpted the top part of his cane as well.

Still I think this is really good....may have to order it.

Mini-Rock said:
I`m with you on that. :D

larbob said:
Does anyone know if the second hand is actually sculpted or is it just covered by his cloak?
Good point, I never even thought about that.

larbob said:

SS could have sculpted the top part of his cane as well.

Still I think this is really good....may have to order it.

I wish your two ideas were a reality, but no and no.

Yes to ordering though. :cool:

Back