Yoda Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The R2-D2 may be the lightest pf. The legendary scale one is heavy though.

And the life size one needs 2 people to carry it :wink1:

Congrats to those that get this Yoda, he looks pretty accurate and will be a nice addition to your Star Wars collection regardless of what he weighs.

Received the final payment notice today for January 20. Shipping cost to Florida is $36 for those curious. Can’t wait!

Looks really good, exspecially the head but not a must have at the moment for me. I hope for more figures in this line.
Wish me General Grievous, Kylo Ren or the Emperor with cloak. And from the Heroes Han Solo.

Was on the fence about this one, but then decided to commit to a life size 1:1 Yoda. Looking forward to seeing people get their Legendary.

I have the sideshow 1.1. Bought it a few yrs ago from someone selling on eBay. Saved a few £.

In hand pics of this are showing up in the facebook groups. It looks really good! I'll be ordering when the discounts hit.

I must say it looks fantastic :yess: I love the paint app and i will be buy it soon when its available in europe.

wow

he looks amazing

see Sideshow? You can still do a good job once in a while.

Best pictures I've seen. Some pics I've seen previously were taken using a flash which is much less flattering and seems to make his skin look glossier than it is, presumably.

Really like how this piece turned out. Very tempting....

I like what I’m seeing as well, but I must admit I’m totally surprised by the lack of any complaints, as I’m just not used to reading entirely positive comments for an original trilogy statue on this forum.

But it is odd that there’s no art box for this piece. Almost like the packaging for one of the large scale Hot Toys pieces like the Gauntlet and Hulkbuster.

It does really look good! I might buy one along the way .. :)

I like what I’m seeing as well, but I must admit I’m totally surprised by the lack of any complaints, as I’m just not used to reading entirely positive comments for an original trilogy statue on this forum.

But it is odd that there’s no art box for this piece. Almost like the packaging for one of the large scale Hot Toys pieces like the Gauntlet and Hulkbuster.

The Stormtrooper and Vader didn’t have an art box.

It is double-boxed. Outer brown shipper and inner brown box as well.

I agree lol, you can’t blame people though, their last few OT choices have sucked, Bespin Luke and Bespin Han look bad, Ben Kenobi looks like Norman Reedus with a high price tag and no light-up saber, their new Chewie was a pathetic rehash at an increased price.

Their new ANH Leia was met with mix reactions but it does look pretty decent.

Just opened mine a couple hours ago, some initial thoughts. Phenomenal piece! Absolutely love how he turned out. Sculpt, paint app and mixed media is great. One of the things I was worried about after the Sideshow unboxing vid was that the mixed media wasn’t as weathered as the prototype, no worries, his robe is filthy. Only thing I can complain about is no art box but the piece is so good it doesn’t even bother me.

I’ll post pics tomorrow.

Back