Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that wishes SS would make a great Yoda PF (still 1/4 scale) with just him.

I wouldn't buy one since the PF with Luke is great, but one of him sitting on a log (like the Koto piece) might appeal to some; I wouldn't wait for it though, 3 Yoda's in PF ... crazy talk.

Just tell everyone Yoda's a mean bastard and he's turning the saber on and off to mess with the clone.

Man that sucks... I got the same thing a little with Dooku, but that was an issue with the way the hand was connecting... this looks to be different. Sorry bro.

Wow. I just received mine, and wow. It's just awesome. I freaking love it!. The weathering on the clone, and the detail on Yoda's face are especially impressive. This was one of the absolute coolest moments in ROTS, and I'm thrilled to have a representation of it in my collection, especially when it's a huge, and nice as this one.

Oh, and the fact that it was free only adds to how awesome it is.

Certainly. My camera is kinda crappy, so please forgive:

yodaclonemid.png

yodaclonegun.png

yodaclonefull2.png

yodaclonefull.png

yodaclonefront.png

yodacloneback.png

yodacloneclose.png

yodaclonecloselight.png

yodaclonefps.png

yodaclonebase.png

great pics Odowankenobi, I'm so amazed how incredible this PF looks everytime I see more pics. 24 long hours until mine finally arrives. Just curious is anybody has a pic of just the clone without Yoda on him?

Back