Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and more

001-10.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-4.jpg

002-8.jpg

awesome pics, you guys:rock Am I the only one more excited about the Clone instead of Yoda?:lol Poor clone, but he just looks so awesome going down

Yeah clone llooks great. They could do a PF Clone. The sculpt is incredible. It's hard to capturre the saber lit function. It doesn't disappoint.

The only "disappointment" I have with this PF is the challenge of displaying with Yoda's Face in clear view. It looks to be the best PF sculpt to date, but is hidden in many display angles. Don't get me wrong, I am super stoked to get this next week and will figure out just the right angle to display it.

Makes me wish I would have mirrored my display shelves :)

I'm thinking of maybe picking up a turn-table for this one, in order to show it off at different angles easily. What's the width of the base at the bottom?

Nice pics, great piece :) I wonder how easy it'll be to change the LEDs in it.

I think they would. But I have a feeling since he is so small we're only going to see him paired with others.

Who wants a Yoda piggyback riding Chewbacca?

UPS came on my lunch break, so I was actually here to sign for it!

It looks great--but I can't for the life of me figure out how to turn on the light...

Back