Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today, this piece looks much better in person! I love the detail on Yoda's face!

Here are few quick pics of #083 (my batteries are dying :()...

005-4.jpg

006-3.jpg

007-4.jpg

Hey Verbal! :wave

My camera is dead. :mad: I need to go get batteries tomorrow.

I'm really impressed with this statue, like I stated earlier...the detail on Yod'a face is excellent and all the pieces fit very well together & I love the base's glossy paint app. :D

The Clone's left hand w/rifle has a strong magnet which is nice.

The Yoda & Clone Trooper PF is, IMO, an outstanding statue for any SW fan!

Great pics, thanks for using the last of your cameras battery power to get them.

Great pics, thanks for using the last of your cameras battery power to get them.

My camera gave it's last breath to take those pics for me. :(

Excellent review:lol Glad the people who actually have them are so stoked about it. Can't wait to see more pics....:google

I'm really stoked to have this statue. My GF, however, just rolled her eyes and said "Great...more junk to clutter the house" :mad: :lol

Cool pics and congrats! : ) Yoda's face looks awesome. Can't wait for mine.

Received mine today, this piece looks much better in person! I love the detail on Yoda's face!

Here are few quick pics of #083 (my batteries are dying :()...

007-4.jpg

In a perfect world, they would have shipped this yesterday and I would have been home on my day off today to sign for it. FedEx would have delivered it tomorrow while I was home. Now it will be Monday while I'm at work--I really hope my wife will be around to sign for it. She doesn't like sitting around waiting for the doorbell to ring...

Back