Yoda and Clone Trooper Premium Format Figure--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are any kind of PT fan, I don't see how you could pass on this; just wait for the eventual blow-out prices due to the light-up feature.

If you are any kind of PT fan, I don't see how you could pass on this; just wait for the eventual blow-out prices due to the light-up feature.

There won't be a blow-out price on this... If you see pics we've seen are all taken in a dark environment... that way it's normal to see a big difference from the start to the end of the lightsaber blade... I do think everybody will stop complaining after having seen pics with a better lighting... that way the top of the saber will be lighted by the environment and the beginning of the blade by the light up lightning...
That said I think Sideshow should improve the light up feature anyway.
Can't wait to have this fantastic PF in My Star Wars Collection!

I don't think its the brightness, I think its trying to get the light to stay in the plastic saber. It diffuses at the hilt and only shines so far up the blade.

I don't think its the brightness, I think its trying to get the light to stay in the plastic saber. It diffuses at the hilt and only shines so far up the blade.

ahhh, I guess those who want the full effect will have to break out a drill.:D

ahhh, I guess those who want the full effect will have to break out a drill.:D

And replace with this:
DSC07499.jpg
:D

I don't know why Sideshow doesn't use something like that in the first place.

There won't be a blow-out price on this... If you see pics we've seen are all taken in a dark environment... that way it's normal to see a big difference from the start to the end of the lightsaber blade... I do think everybody will stop complaining after having seen pics with a better lighting... that way the top of the saber will be lighted by the environment and the beginning of the blade by the light up lightning...
That said I think Sideshow should improve the light up feature anyway.
Can't wait to have this fantastic PF in My Star Wars Collection!

Huh? :confused:

Pictures in a dark environment should help make the blade look brighter not dimmer. :duh :lol

Huh? :confused:

Pictures in a dark environment should help make the blade look brighter not dimmer. :duh :lol

the light up part of course will look brighter... I was talking about the part in which the light up feature doesn't reach... in a light environment you won't see much difference...

The light up saber's are cool, but not necessary! I hardly ever use them. I'd rather pay $50 less for a PF if it meant no light feature.

The sculpt looks AWESOME!!!! This might be THE best PF to date!!! I can't wait to get mine!!!:banana:chew

I used reward points, so I'm certainly not going to cancel. I am looking forward to this piece and I'm not patient enough to wait and get it for cheap on eBay.

But to those who want to hold out for a deal, your day will come. 1500 is a lot to go around, and the history of Star Wars PFs on the secondary market should give you hope if you want to pick one of these up down the road for less than retail.

Not a heavy user of light-up features with battery-powered stuff, but seeing that the saber only lights up part way and then doesn't light on the back side just looks really tacky.

I'm glad I passed this one up. I wish they'd make a regular clonetrooper PF NOT getting sliced up.

Back