Yob-smacked: 'He simply picked on the wrong guy'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are.
I had to move just over a year ago because the local Chav/s and Hoodie Yob's decided that because I am disabled and housebound they could terrorize me.
I had people trying to kick my door in, looking through and smashing the windows, threatening to cut me up and put me on a skewer rummaging through my rubbish, threatening me in many ways.
Needless to say I was terrified, I still am even though I've moved.
I was obviously an easy target, the disabled girl who lives alone. It went on for 3 years and countless phonecalls to the police, anti social unit, council etc
Many many bad things happened and eventually the council got their backsides in gear and relocated me because of it, I had to move cos they couldn't sort them out..:banghead

It really is bad right now.
x :peace

Wow. Sorry to hear that. I am so totally clueless. Glad you moved.

Three retards tried to do this to me. Except they wanted money from me at a bus stop with my cousion , one of them had a knife and was olding it next too his leg threatning to stab me if I didn't give him anything. I had nothing on me though but they wouldn't budge. There were 3 of them and I'm 17 now with my cousion being 16. They were all at least 20 and made me look like even more of a skeleton. :lol

I enjoy a good conversation though so when they asked for my money I asked what they were going to spend it on. My cousion kind of nudged me because he was scared a little I think.
After a few seconds the bus arrived and they asked me to get on with them , the idiots gave me some money then all paid themselves on then told me to pay.
I said no and there wasn't a thing they could do really since they had already paid. They shrugged and got on the bus. I'm not sure if they realised they had just left me with about £3.00 which they gave me to get on with them but in the end I guess I stole from them. :dunno:lol
They wern't very clever obviously.

I've found myself in a million similar situations with idiots like this. Regardless of what happens I just think in my head that I'm above them and take it from there.

Glad to see this idiot got punched anyway. :rock

I had a similar situation with an older lady, she looked at me funny when I passed by her down the block from here. I'm pretty sure she wanted to stab me so I beat her down with a shovel and shopping cart. It was cold.

I had a similar situation with an older lady, she looked at me funny when I passed by her down the block from here. I'm pretty sure she wanted to stab me so I beat her down with a shovel and shopping cart. It was cold.

Old-woman.jpg

Don't try that bus ^^^^ in Milwaukee. We get people stabbed, shot, or asses beat on the bus all the damn time here.

i can only imagine these guys in NY. I think everyone would end up beating on them.

that ex-soldier embodies the true spirit of martial arts: calmness & self-control. he did not act until it was absolutely necessary.

respect.

That was pretty awesome to see that.... He totally just stood his ground, and did NOTHING even when the guy was poking his face, even grabbing his neck! Wow..... he got all my respect :rock

God that was hard to watch, that fvcking thug man i would pulled a eastwood gran turino and got my big rifle out and shot him in the leg and watch him limp away crying in pain. ^^^^^ass deserves it. man videos like that make me so angry i swear. i agree, where is our society going, in the US A and UK? its very sad, but its time for decent ppl to stand up for whats right and not let these bullies taunt us. i would NEVER have let him touch me. and why are they even living in such a sh**y area of town with thugs like that? and who was filming this?

It really is bad right now.

It's been over 10 years since I left the UK and as I only visit once a year I've seen a steady deterioration in my snapshot visits. It makes me sick to see these monkeys strutting about. I have a low tolerance for those folks, very low.

This year my sis died in her home. I flew over to take care of the arrangements and the very next day her house was broken into because word had gotten around. Lucky for them I wasn't there at the time.

wait, this happens alot in the UK? man when i saw that clip i thought it was happening in like NYC. to here of it in the UK, its amazing. i partly blame the hip hop/urban culture for creating such hooligans as the one in this video. its truly sickening.

Back