Yob-smacked: 'He simply picked on the wrong guy'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow I had no idea the U.K. was so bad ................ you chaps need a superhero then ............ someone that wears a black "Bat like" costume that beats criminals to a pulp! :D

Wow I had no idea the U.K. was so bad ................ you chaps need a superhero then ............ someone that wears a black "Bat like" costume that beats criminals to a pulp! :D

85562798_01ff13c14b.jpg

They are.
I had to move just over a year ago because the local Chav/s and Hoodie Yob's decided that because I am disabled and housebound they could terrorize me.
I had people trying to kick my door in, looking through and smashing the windows, threatening to cut me up and put me on a skewer rummaging through my rubbish, threatening me in many ways.
Needless to say I was terrified, I still am even though I've moved.
I was obviously an easy target, the disabled girl who lives alone. It went on for 3 years and countless phonecalls to the police, anti social unit, council etc
Many many bad things happened and eventually the council got their backsides in gear and relocated me because of it, I had to move cos they couldn't sort them out..:banghead

It really is bad right now.
x :peace

wow, that sounds really awful. sorry to hear about the troubles u endured.

yeah, it's crap like this that makes me all for vigilante justice.

recently, i read about a group of real-life "superheroes" in america who dress up in protective gear and make crime prevention/fighting rounds in their areas. not sure how much good they're doing but i sure respect what they're trying to do...

I guess I dont understand the mentality of these yobs? Are they on drugs or do they just get their kicks from fighting with innocent people?

If they did that ^^^^ in Hawaii I guarantee none of them would last very long. They'd either get shot, stabbed, or beat down.

They are.
I had to move just over a year ago because the local Chav/s and Hoodie Yob's decided that because I am disabled and housebound they could terrorize me.
I had people trying to kick my door in, looking through and smashing the windows, threatening to cut me up and put me on a skewer rummaging through my rubbish, threatening me in many ways.
I was obviously an easy target, the disabled girl who lives alone. It went on for 3 years and countless phonecalls to the police, anti social unit, council etc
Many many bad things happened and eventually the council got their backsides in gear and relocated me because of it, I had to move cos they couldn't sort them out..:banghead

Sounds like you should have called .44 Magnum.

They are.

I hate to hear that bad stuff like this happens to good people like you, Shell. :mad:

I hope everything is much better in your new settings. :)

wow, that sounds really awful. sorry to hear about the troubles u endured.
Thanks pal :duff
x
I guess I dont understand the mentality of these yobs? Are they on drugs or do they just get their kicks from fighting with innocent people?

If they did that ^^^^ in Hawaii I guarantee none of them would last very long. They'd either get shot, stabbed, or beat down.
They are generally on both drink and drugs, plus they got to the point of enjoying scaring people by trying to jump through their windows or smashing the door down. Thats what they did with me anyway. I don't understand them either, its all funny to them cos they are off their heads most of the time and don't give a ^^^^ about anyone or anything but themselves.:banghead
x
Sounds like you should have called .44 Magnum.
I tell ya pal, I wish I had one. Best I could do was sleep with a baseball bat. It got to the point that I couldnt open my curtains/windows or door. I was terrified by them. They just wouldn't leave me alone because I lived alone and am on crutches etc, they knew I couldn't fight back
x
I hate to hear that bad stuff like this happens to good people like you, Shell. :mad:

I hope everything is much better in your new settings. :)
Thanks buddy :duff
I've been at this new place just over a year now and still havn't unpacked properly. I still don't feel safe. Those morons at the last place really scared me to death.
It'll take time I guess :dunno

Thanks everyone :grouphug
x :wave

Sad this but rife in all these estates up and down the country. These scrotes should be rounded up and castrated

Shell, get a big guard dog. You'll have a great companion and a solid defender :)

Shell, get a big guard dog. You'll have a great companion and a solid defender :)
I would love a dog mate but I'm in a high rise flat now so it wouldn't be fair on it and I'm housebound so my carer would have to walk it and she does so much for me already. As you can tell I have thought about it and really would love a German Shep :rock.
I'm getting a big security door fitted though so I may feel a little safer then. Nothing has happened here thankfully but with all that happened at the other place, its left me a very nervous.
x
Bunch of losers...
Need to find yourself a Mr. Miyagi... :cool:

:grouphug
Thanks pal. :duff
I'm actually a Black Belt in Shotokan Karate, problem is I could prolly only manage to hit them with my crutches now :lol
It seems quieter here though, I think I just need to settle, try forget about those losers at the old place that were like the moron in this video, only diff was there was usually 20+ of them getting at me.:horror
x :grouphug

Last edited:
shocks me that this is going on and people can't/won't do anything about it.
all i can say is this guy in the video lasted about 2:30 longer than i would've. the minute they lay a hand on you or push you it's game on imo.

Back