Yes, i have my Gandalf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I definitely want a Gandalf the Grey PF more than this but I like enough to keep if I can afford it. Its gonna be hard though with so much stuff already on PreOrder and we haven't even hit the tailend of the year yet...

eh........ well actually it doesn't!!!:rotfl
now I think we should stop this french lark and get back to what this thread was really about in the first place:D

ndvd007tk0.png

Well, Babel Fish disagress with you. ;)

HIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THATS WHERE I GOT IT FROM

Got mine yesterday a little after 1PM EST. I placed my order on a Treo mobile phone :)

i think im gonna cancel mine.... lack of support is sapping interest in the LOTR line for me. same thing with the 1/6 lineup. canceled all my LOTR preorders.

I'm interested to see how this turns out in production. I ordered the exclusive just in case, but I don't know if I'll keep it. If it's anything less than what we've seen, I'm letting him go. Heck, even if he's exactly what we've seen, I may still do so. I'll have to be really impressed to keep this guy.

I may be wearing "josh-colored" glasses, but I actually like this one well enough to keep it, and I wasn't going to get GTW in this line, but I like the idea of having the two facets of Gandalf.

Just kidding, Josh.:D

Back