Yes I Am Married Collection...new pics start on post #215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yes I Am Married Collection

LOVE the space man, incredible layout...except the LSU garbage. :) (Roll Tide!)

She actually brings her friends down to check it out...so maybe that means she's proud...dunno, lol.

No it means, "This is why I don't have a mansion cause he keeps buying all of these damn dolls and cartoon art!!!!" :nana:

ABSOLUTELY.....THE DEFINITIVE,....FREAKING AMAZING collection...the best I've ever seen on here man.

Love how clean it looks and well put together. Kudo's to the time you've spent gathering and putting it all together!

May I ask though...where did you get that Puss In Boots? Haha, out of ALL the pieces that's what I'm wondering about....lame.

Your Batman stuff is crazy good. How about that Keaton looking Batman statue as well? The one on the rooftop in the black and yellow.

Lastly...damn you for having an ARH Batman. :) Those are absolutely the BEST "B" statues to have.

Thanks.

The Puss In Boots was made by McFarlane. The wife wanted it so how could I say NO, lol.

The Keaton looking Batman on the roof is also an ARH. It is #1 of 50.:yess:

LOVE the space man, incredible layout...except the LSU garbage. :) (Roll Tide!)

Thanks...and **** Nick Satan.:nana:

Wow, that's a lot of stuff! The prints of the Advocate front pages are the best parts, though. ;)

One print and one actual page from the paper...which needs to be replaced with a print.

No it means, "This is why I don't have a mansion cause he keeps buying all of these damn dolls and cartoon art!!!!" :nana:

Is that your way of saying thanks for the Iron Man prints/art?:pfft:

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks.

The Puss In Boots was made by McFarlane. The wife wanted it so how could I say NO, lol.

The Keaton looking Batman on the roof is also an ARH. It is #1 of 50.:yess:

Dude you suck! :lol

I suppose that's another he's not making anymore or if he is...it's like $500 or something?

Regarding the Puss In Boots...WTF? So from a regular line or a specialty piece? I have the Shrek and Donkey, the bigger versions, but I never knew he made a Puss In Boots that big. Need me some Puss In Boots....your room is filled with it though as I saw all your "AH" statues! :lol

Dude you suck! :lol

I suppose that's another he's not making anymore or if he is...it's like $500 or something?

Regarding the Puss In Boots...WTF? So from a regular line or a specialty piece? I have the Shrek and Donkey, the bigger versions, but I never knew he made a Puss In Boots that big. Need me some Puss In Boots....your room is filled with it though as I saw all your "AH" statues! :lol

Yeah, ARH isn't making superheroes anymore. Not sure of the going price but I didn't pay that much when I got it.

The McFarlane Puss In Boots was a statue they made when Shrek 2 came out. You should be able to find one on Ebay fairly easily...and cheaper than SRP....but you might have to wait a couple months since Shrek 3 just came out and the prices probably creeped back up.

316what, my friend this I called a COLLECTION!!!:clap:clap:clap:, congratulations.:)

Gosh that is quite a collection. I love your Batman shelves. You should put the Harley Ame Comi next to Ivy. :)

Awesome, looking great!

Screw the statues, I'm more impressed with your artwork collection! Very cool, will you ever have room to hang them all?

Thanks. And yes I have plenty of room to hang them all. I was actually hanging the new ones earlier today. Now I have to order 3 more frames: matted Hulk page, Valentino Hulk sketch, and Scarlett Witch litho.

please adopt me :p

actually you were the person that inspired to start collecting :) well done love seeing every photo that you have amazing collection

Love your setup you collect and display things the way that i see my collection some day!! major props for sure!!!!

Jesus Christ :horror That is one hell of a collection! Very impressive and nicely displayed! Feels like all your missing is signs reading "LOOK BUT DON'T TOUCH!"

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Back