Yes I Am Married Collection...new pics start on post #215

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yes I Am Married Collection

chicklil.gif

The new entertainment center looks great with that setup. Opens the room up more. Oh need more alcohol and I see some wholes that need to be filled. I'll make a list and take it to SDCC with me :p

I'll save some for you for SDCC 2011.:yess:

The new entertainment center looks great with that setup. Opens the room up more. Oh need more alcohol and I see some wholes that need to be filled. I'll make a list and take it to SDCC with me :p

My cheap arse friends won't help restock, lol.

And which holes?

Wow. I had no idea your collection encompassed so many areas. Amazing to see the finished product of all your work.

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool, Great Setup 316, Been looking forward to to the Big Reveal, Very Very Impressive from DC to Marvel to Spawn to Anime, Really enjoying the Artwork also, Thank You for Sharing, BTW the New Cabinet Rocks

Congrats on a WICKED set up 316what:clap:clap:clap
Your wife must be so proud..:D

She actually brings her friends down to check it out...so maybe that means she's proud...dunno, lol.

Like the new set-up. Very nice!:clap

Thank you.

Wow. I had no idea your collection encompassed so many areas. Amazing to see the finished product of all your work.

Thanks.....I'm been trying to scale it back and get it more focused. But damn is that hard to do.

WOW, best basement ever! :hi5:

Thanks.

Attachments

• Anakin72.JPG
    Anakin72.JPG
    337.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Anakin50.jpg
    Anakin50.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 7

:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool, Great Setup 316, Been looking forward to to the Big Reveal, Very Very Impressive from DC to Marvel to Spawn to Anime, Really enjoying the Artwork also, Thank You for Sharing, BTW the New Cabinet Rocks

Glad you like it and it was worth the wait for you. Thanks for the compliments.

Awesome collection man. Love the LBJ statues and your prints. Great stuff!! :horror

ABSOLUTELY.....THE DEFINITIVE,....FREAKING AMAZING collection...the best I've ever seen on here man.

Love how clean it looks and well put together. Kudo's to the time you've spent gathering and putting it all together!

May I ask though...where did you get that Puss In Boots? Haha, out of ALL the pieces that's what I'm wondering about....lame.

Your Batman stuff is crazy good. How about that Keaton looking Batman statue as well? The one on the rooftop in the black and yellow.

Lastly...damn you for having an ARH Batman. :) Those are absolutely the BEST "B" statues to have.

Back