Yeah or Nay?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Opinions please. Does the endoarm make a nice addition to the base?

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Doesnt look quite right to me, maybe a little cluttered, but if youre happy with it then all that matters. Have it like that for a few days to make ur mind up. If ur not feeling it u can always remove it. Less is more sometimes

EDIT: If the base was bigger or something, I would have it gripping one of the skulls if thats possible :dunno

wait........is it an extra endo arm or just the one that goes on that endo? It would look great on a base of a life size predator for sure :naughty

Thanks for the feedback guys.

wait........is it an extra endo arm or just the one that goes on that endo? It would look great on a base of a life size predator for sure :naughty

It's an extra endo arm. So technically, I have 3 endoarm for the endo. It would be really cool to see it on a predator base. I wonder if there will ever be a TVP movie.

I'd say nay. Now send it to me cuz i'm cool.

If you were the only cool one on this board, no problem. But since we are all so cool, I just cannot play favoritism:D.

I say nay cause arent you worried it would get scratched or something? They go for big money right? And to have it just laying there? I dunno...

it would look better broken off at the elbow. That would look sick at the feet of my upcoming pred :google

Hopefully I don't come off negative here, But the paint job on the base is pretty poor. the rubble just appears to be of 1 colour

Thanks for the feedback guys.

It's an extra endo arm. So technically, I have 3 endoarm for the endo. It would be really cool to see it on a predator base. I wonder if there will ever be a TVP movie.

If you were the only cool one on this board, no problem. But since we are all so cool, I just cannot play favoritism:D.

Now id pay to see a Terminator vs Predator movie just for the sake of it god knows how it would turn out but you know you'd watch lol

I say nay.. I think a weapon of some type like broken or damaged may look more realistic then another endo part..Unless you were gonna weather the endo arm..and I think your base would be awesome weathered also.. But I would kill to own one of those.. very nice dude.. can we get a shot of the entire endo..

I'd go wit nay as well. Doesn't really add anything to the base IMO and kinda distracts the eye from the feet since there's no real color/texture contrast.

If I were you, I'd lose the upper arm and pose it seperately like the loose arm from T2 or trade/sell it for something else.

And to theshape6, camera flash always flattens out depth and color differences so I'm sure it looks a lot better in person.

Nah, definately would take away from the center of attention and plus wouldnt you rather have this as another display piece.

You should add some torn wires to the shoulder socket and mount it on a base with a acrylic cover and a metal name plate. Man, thats what I would do and add some sweet blue LEDs with it.:naughty:google

Back