*YAWN*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truthfully, I didn't expect to see much Marvel at all during Spooktacular.....I figured it would be more horror/sci-fi type of announcements, which has turned out to be the case.

Truthfully, I didn't expect to see much Marvel at all during Spooktacular.....I figured it would be more horror/sci-fi type of announcements, which has turned out to be the case.

I thought the same thing too. MArvel will have it's day but for now let's give it up for horror. :rock It's F'N HALLOWEEN!:rock

HEY, SO FAR, I THINK IT IS THE BEST SPOOKTACULAR EVER AS FAR AS NEW PRODUTS !!!! I DONT CARE MUCH ABOUT THE CONTESTS AND DISCOUNTED ITEMS CAUSE, I DONT PARTICIPATE IN THOSE.PEOPLE HAVE A TENDENCIE TO SEE THIS EVENT AS BIG AS SOMETHING LIKE TOYFARE OR SDCC WICH IS WRONG.SPOOKTACULAR IS A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FANS AND THATS NICE OF THEM OF SHOWING US SOME NEW STUFF.THAT EVENT IS LIKE AN AMAZING NEWSLETTER FULL OF NEW STUFF !!!!

AGAIN,PRODUCT WISE,IT IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SPOOKTACULAR.BRAVO SIDESHOW.

...speaking of Marvel..

I just received my Blade Drake Maquette and he looks great :rock

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04296.jpg

DSC04294.jpg

I am waiting patiently for the Thing Maquette :rock

Gotta get these now guys while the discounts are active :rock

Well, I think everyone has the right to complain, so that things can be improved. If I get bored with a thread...I don't bother posting. I'm not into any of the new anouncements (except Thing PF) and really expected more marvel...but I still enjoy spooktacular :):):)

(p.s. Statue You, at least we have more time to save money ;))

Last edited:
I find the incessant complaining about Spooktacular boring.

I agree. It's a fun way for Sideshow to clear the warehouse and give something to it's fans. I think people expect too much from the event. You are not going to see crazy discounts on newer pieces. A few fun announcements, some preorders here and there, lots of contests, etc.

That said, I wouldn't mind a discount on those Boba PF exclusives. I know there were more than just 5 cancels... :lol

I was hoping for some more stuff I might be interested in, but given the Halloween theme it makes sense that they have announced what they have so far. Plus like Shai said, Spooktacular really isn't like a ToyFair or SDCC. usually they don't announce much during spook if I remember past years correctly. Or maybe its just because I don't do the horror stuff so I've never paid much attention. I like all the random discounts and stuff, I keep hoping something I sorta want will be discounted enough to force me to buy it. :lol

The only reason I'm yawning during Spooktacular is because I'm tired from staying up so late. Sleep is for the weak.

I actually need to call it a night. But before I do:

:vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew :vader VADER, VADER, VA--DER!! :chew

That's for you, Pix.

Back