Yavin Luke image thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darthrazz said:
Please post pics of that, I'm sure after Les is done with it it'll be killer!

Oh you know it will be a thing of beauty!:D Many pics will follow the return of Yavin Luke...many pics.

Cocoboloboy said:
hehe. I was just teasing nash. I'm sure he meant that he sees more Hicks in the sculpt on the left than he sees Luke in the sculpt on the right.

Anyways, I haven't seen an unpainted Luke sculpt from SSC yet. I do, however, have mine being painted by Les. I can't wait to see what he does with it.

Coco :thwak

Heheh :D

Vindication? or futile attempt?

Luke003.jpg

Luke002.jpg

Luke001.jpg

It's not all that bad to me! Wish I had gotten one now...

Anyway, here's your Luke Coco! :D

Now that's Luke! Love the brows & lashes. The eye color makes a big difference. As always, Great job, Les.

While the likeness is weak because of the sculpt, your painting skills are excellent as always. Great work Les!

Yeah, it's a weak sculpt: the hair, lips and face are awkward, but Les saved it from being a total loss. He is a miracle worker to say the least.

figuremasterles said:
Vindication? or futile attempt?

Luke001.jpg

It's not all that bad to me! Wish I had gotten one now...

Anyway, here's your Luke Coco! :D

VINDICATION!!!! VINDICATION!!! :joy :banana :joy

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Les, you can't see me now, but a small tear is forming in the corner of my eye. It's just beautiful. He will be one of the most prized figures in my collection.

:bow

i love the paint, but still not digging the sculpt as well.

I am totally blown away, how much does something like a head repaint run Les? I mean if you don't mind me asking. :monkey3

Awesome repaint as always by the figuremaster,but this sculpt looks nothing like Mark Hamill. Has anyone ever found out who did this sculpt??

Back