Yavin Luke 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The headsculpt is...

• Total voters
pixletwin said:
Sounds to me like we non-atts maybe getting ours before the att orders.

:blissy
I call BS. BS BS BS:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

I just had an other look at the Yavin Luke product page, and saw that the figure comes with a Display Base that carries the 30th Anniversary logo. That's something new. I wonder if it's just for the CIV, or if all Sideshow 12" SW figures released this year will have that logo on the base? So far, it's only the Yavin Luke base, so I think it's only for the CIV. I wouldn't mind if all 2007 (ANH) releases would carry that logo though.

pixletwin said:
Batty, aren't you a double boxer? I think that may have to do with the delay...
I was, but I stopped when SS started using the Styrofoam caps.

I'm a patient person, so I'm in no real hurry.

Where's my notice? :tap

:D

Batty said:
I was, but I stopped when SS started using the Styrofoam caps.

I'm a patient person, so I'm in no real hurry.

Where's my notice? :tap

:D
You know I bet thats why mine hasnt shipped either. I have to email about not double boxing anymore since the new boxing protects the figure really well.

Man... I am getting mroe excited for Yavin Luke... More excited than I ever thought I would be.

I can't wait! Mine will be here Friday. Seems like it's been forever since I've added a SSC 12" SW fig to my collection.
Wasn't the last one Maul?:maul

Cocoboloboy said:
I can't wait! Mine will be here Friday. Seems like it's been forever since I've added a SSC 12" SW fig to my collection.
Wasn't the last one Maul?:maul

Congrats on getting it so fast, but Maul was not the last, there was Bib Fortuna, Salacious Pack, Jabba the Hutt and Throne and the Endor Troops since Maul.

Still no ship notice here :( the great order experiment would seem to be a failure as a guide of shipping.

I haven't even received a notice from SS, but it looks like my Luke has shipped also and will be here Friday...along with my Medicom Wolverine from BBTS and Medicom Spider-Man 3 from Dark Shadow. I just got T-800 Monday, got HT Supes and Clark today and now Friday all three of these guys.

*passes out*

Don't wake me up 'til Friday.

MaulFan said:
Still no ship notice here :( the great order experiment would seem to be a failure as a guide of shipping.

There are always those who inevtiably fall through the cracks of the system for one reason or another.

But I would say the results have been amazingly consistant with what Dusty told us. That orders would be begin processing/shipping begining with EST and moving west.

How exactly is that a failure?

pixletwin said:
There are always those who inevtiably fall through the cracks of the system for one reason or another.

But I would say the results have been amazingly consistant with what Dusty told us. That orders would be begin processing/shipping begining with EST and moving west.

How exactly is that a failure?

I'm in Massachusetts.

MaulFan said:
Congrats on getting it so fast, but Maul was not the last, there was Bib Fortuna, Salacious Pack, Jabba the Hutt and Throne and the Endor Troops since Maul.

That's right, Maul did come before Jabba. Didn't get the troops so they completely slipped my mind.

Finally got my QuantumView and I can expect Luke on Tuesday the 29th.

THX Sideshow...U SUCK!!!

I hoped I'd at least have this 30th Anniversary figure before Celebration; and be able to enjoy it while everyone else is enjoying themselves in Los Angeles.
No, not only do you SUCK Sideshow...so does UPS for being so gawd damn slow.

Back