Yamato Toys USA Luis Royo DC Statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Yamoto Toys USA gets DC License?

Same... The ArtFX Koto Wonder Woman is my absolute favorite... some pics, just 'cause she's so amazing :)

View attachment 194554

View attachment 194555

@desertdragon I love this figure, too. However, is it just your lighting that makes her skin look so "warm" and tan? Her skin on yours looks amazing. I love my figure but the skin on mine is pretty pale white. Other official pics are pale white skin, too. How did you get yours to look so tan?

cf594facd588cdd5c0847abf2224d49f.jpg

Enviado desde mi iPad con Tapatalk

That WW looks pretty damn good. Def prefer this face over the art. Could tweak the come at me pose though.

Yamato statues have an interesting soft look to them.

Re: Yamoto Toys USA gets DC License?

@desertdragon I love this figure, too. However, is it just your lighting that makes her skin look so "warm" and tan? Her skin on yours looks amazing. I love my figure but the skin on mine is pretty pale white. Other official pics are pale white skin, too. How did you get yours to look so tan?

Thanks ACalica917! Yeah, I think the shadows and slight red saturation on my photos of her tend to make the skin a little darker / warmer... I wouldn't describe the skin on mine as pale, but she's definitely not rocking a tan :)

I love the new Yamato WW too - I'll post some photos of her as soon as she shows up.

never been a fan of resin, but took a chance on these. got the EE exclusive harley on ebay and picked up catwoman for $160 on amazon. not bad for the price i paid. QC could be better, but overall i'm satisfied

CKk4fDoUEAQ_Cac.jpg

CKk4gTQVAAEoJcv.jpg

CKk4hfCUMAE2MXx.jpg

So it looks like the next ones are Poison Ivy, Batman and Joker. (don't think we knew about Joker yet)
oav8Z5S.jpg

Although the Wonder Woman looks good, its a shame she doesn't look more like the art work which resembles Adriana Lima IMO.

I hope that they do Nightwing and Batgirl next.

So it looks like the next ones are Poison Ivy, Batman and Joker. (don't think we knew about Joker yet)
oav8Z5S.jpg

Although the Wonder Woman looks good, its a shame she doesn't look more like the art work which resembles Adriana Lima IMO.

I hope that they do Nightwing and Batgirl next.

Joker is definitely new, that's going to be interesting. Kinda looks like Royo is using the DK Joker as a base and adding a little influence to that.

One of the Yamato guys let it known in one of the SF threads that they have Superman, Supergirl and Batgirl lined up next for this line :yess:

He also hinted at a fourth one which I think might be Green Lantern...

Just received notification from BBTS that the Royo Wonder Woman is expected in their warehouse within the next 10 days... I'll post pics of mine when she arrives. Looking forward to this one!

Back